Forum Solo ads High Filtered Clicks Percentage

28 / 1
8 posts / 6 likes

Hi everyone,

Have any of you noticed that when the buyer placed order with a redirect link, a lot of clicks end up being filtered as "traffic exchange"?

...and something weird that just happen: Yesterday I saw I delivered 194 clicks for one order of 200 but this morning when the traffic started coming in, those clicks dropped to 179 and the remaining sent to "Filtered" and labeled as "traffic exchange"

Is anyone experiencing this? Or am I the only one?

28 / 1
8 posts / 6 likes
Shawn Dupee on 19 Mar 2021 at 17:05

I send all of my traffic through a filter prior to sending to the Udimi link and this tends to get rid of 99.9% of any problems that may be in my list, but even with this in place Udimi still botches things up with their filter. I have sent perfectly clean traffic and had it come back as bad traffic

I do the same through clickmagick. I set up a tracking link in clickmagick where I block what they call: abuser, anon, bot, server, spider, user, and that's the link I embed in my email. That's where it doesn't make any sense to me: what are they filtering again when the clicks hit their tracking links?

28 / 1
8 posts / 6 likes
Max Udimi on 22 Mar 2021 at 01:33

Some Udimi filters adapt depending on the volume of clicks that fall under them. For example, the percentage of Datacenter and Traffic exchange clicks. In rare cases, this leads to a change of click status. This way, the clicks that have already delivered are marked as filtered. If a visitor is filt

I will surely do. Thank you!

10 posts / 3 likes

From a buyer's perspective:

If Udimi offers me an even better/stricter filter for a small mark-up, I'd get it and apply it with every order.

This is in addition to my own, personal tracking of course.

One of the biggest issues as a buyer on this platform is - from my personal opinion, and from a buyer's perspective - that what is offered here by sellers in many cases is

clean email traffic

while - in reality - one has to deal with

plenty of re-sellers that don't even know where their traffic is originally coming from, and

90%+ funnel clicks instead of traffic from the promised , dedicated email solo drop/ad.

I'm not 100% sure if the heavy filtering has something to do with it, but these are common pain points from a buyer's perspective, and I'm sure Udimi is very aware of this issue.

And please, I don't want to argue wether funnel clicks can be good or not, but rather make a point about the integrity and trustworthiness of many seller's promises.

I'm not saying this is true for all sellers here, but quite a few.

If you, as a genuine, legit solo ad seller on this platform, have an idea how buyers can easily distinguish between you and these questionable tactics by other sellers - ideally before making any purchase - please share your thoughts.

Thank you!

Need a 100% Done-For-You, proven to convert lead capture system, converting at 40%+? DM me. I can help.

44 posts / 20 likes
Videgla M. Kpodo on 15 Mar 2021 at 14:20

Hi everyone,Have any of you noticed that when the buyer placed order with a redirect link, a lot of clicks end up being filtered as "traffic exchange"?...and something weird that just happen: Yesterday I saw I delivered 194 clicks for one order of 200 but this morning when the traffic started coming

Some Udimi filters adapt depending on the volume of clicks that fall under them. For example, the percentage of Datacenter and Traffic exchange clicks. In rare cases, this leads to a change of click status. This way, the clicks that have already delivered are marked as filtered.

If a visitor is filtered for the reason of "Traffic exchange", it doesn't always mean he came directly from a traffic exchange network. Sometimes it means that the click had some characteristics that make it look like not a quality human click but a traffic exchange click.

If you are confident in the quality of some particular clicks, please contact Udimi support via the Help section to review the clicks.

28 / 1
8 posts / 6 likes
Shawn Dupee on 19 Mar 2021 at 16:59

Did you get a warning from the bot and have your order fully refunded too?

Yes, my friend. The "bot" sent a full refund to the buyer and even warned me that if I continue to get high rate of filtered clicks, my account will be terminated. Soooo unfair!

270 / 6
3 posts / 4 likes
Shawn Dupee on 19 Mar 2021 at 16:53

I totally agree with you. I had an ordered canceled because of this filter saying 59 clicks were a link exchanges. It happens all the time to good clicks and is very unfair. I is highly costly to the seller both for their reputation and for the cost. I wish there was something that could be done abo

I'm sorry for your loss. Udimi support will never help you. I don't know why they act this way with the sellers here.

For this heavy filtering clicks Udimi used to refund automatically the buyers even though you complete the full run taking all the loss of filtered clicks on your shoulder. It's just ROBBERY! If you see heavy filtering next time just STOP the campaign at the point when the filtered clicks getting close to 40% of the ordered clicks amount. Explain your buyer the issue, make them understand and send the partial refund for the undelivered clicks.

10 / 1
4 posts / 3 likes
Mel Wynn on 18 Mar 2021 at 04:49

Hello sellers: I am a buyer and just happened upon this conversation. I'm curious as to what you think the solution is... I am not a premium Udimi member (and I generally don't purchase filtered clicks) however I do have my own click-tracking service that I use in which I submit my tracking link to

I send all of my traffic through a filter prior to sending to the Udimi link and this tends to get rid of 99.9% of any problems that may be in my list, but even with this in place Udimi still botches things up with their filter. I have sent perfectly clean traffic and had it come back as bad traffic so there is no real solution to the problem as of right now. The only solution would be to correct the problem in the Udimi filter and they say there is nothing wrong with their filter.

10 / 1
4 posts / 3 likes
Videgla M. Kpodo on 18 Mar 2021 at 06:34

Hey friend, thank you for your interest in this matter. I promised to provide another update, so here it is: Note that the traffic is coming from the same email list. I Sent 115 clicks to a Direct link ==> 1 click filtered => Reason: Javascript is offI Sent 110 clicks to a Direct link ==> 2 clicks f

Did you get a warning from the bot and have your order fully refunded too?

10 / 1
4 posts / 3 likes
Videgla M. Kpodo on 18 Mar 2021 at 06:36

Here are my findings: Traffic is from the same email list. I Sent 115 clicks to a Direct link ==> 1 click filtered => Reason: Javascript is off I Sent 110 clicks to a Direct link ==> 2 clicks filtered => Reason: Javascript is off I Sent 451 clicks to a Direct link ==> 8 clicks filtered => Reason: Ja

I find it funny that they are doing this. I filter all of my traffic before sending it to the link from Udimi and I still get useless and filtered traffic on good traffic. I get the same results as you, a different outcome every time. This happens to me with or without rotators. It is not fair and the problem needs to be fixed or a new competitor platform needs to be found.

10 / 1
4 posts / 3 likes
Manjuma Ferdous on 16 Mar 2021 at 09:05

Yes this happens often. If the buyer is prime activated member or buys clicks by selecting 'prime filter' this happens very often. This is very unfair. The buyer gets charged extra money for so called *Prime Filter* and the seller faces all the loss. This is very unfair! It just shows the reason "tr

I totally agree with you. I had an ordered canceled because of this filter saying 59 clicks were a link exchanges. It happens all the time to good clicks and is very unfair. I is highly costly to the seller both for their reputation and for the cost. I wish there was something that could be done about, but there isn't. I had conversations with support and they insist that the filter works fine and it is doing nothing wrong. I was basically told if I don't like it go sell somewhere else. I have lost a would be return customer as a result of this and a loss of the revenue that this could have generated me.

799 / 9
140 posts / 81 likes

It doesn't make sense when I send traffic from my list to several clients and one of them get high filtered clicks as I use the very same list.

Something must be fixed

I Reached 57% SALES CONVERSION sometimes ago

28 / 1
8 posts / 6 likes
Henry Anyasi on 16 Mar 2021 at 19:37

I will sure be interested to know the outcome of the 400 click and from where you purchased.

Here are my findings: Traffic is from the same email list.

I Sent 115 clicks to a Direct link ==> 1 click filtered => Reason: Javascript is off

I Sent 110 clicks to a Direct link ==> 2 clicks filtered => Reason: Javascript is off

I Sent 451 clicks to a Direct link ==> 8 clicks filtered => Reason: Javascript is off

I Sent 258 clicks to a Redirected link ==> 38 clicks filtered => Reason: Traffic exchange

28 / 1
8 posts / 6 likes

Hey friend, thank you for your interest in this matter. I promised to provide another update, so here it is: Note that the traffic is coming from the same email list.

• I Sent 115 clicks to a Direct link ==> 1 click filtered => Reason: Javascript is off
  • I Sent 110 clicks to a Direct link ==> 2 clicks filtered => Reason: Javascript is off
  • I Sent 451 clicks to a Direct link ==> 8 clicks filtered => Reason: Javascript is off
  • I Sent 258 clicks to a Redirected link ==> 38 clicks filtered => Reason: Traffic exchange

So in addition to the prime filters that we all agree on, there's something happening when the buyer do not provide the direct link to their opt-in page.

This is not the first time I'm seeing this. Last week I sent 230 clicks to a link that redirects to another page and got 75 clicks filtered. So, please you're welcome to say something if you have some experience to share or can help me understand what's happening.

3 posts / 1 like

Hello sellers:

I am a buyer and just happened upon this conversation.

I'm curious as to what you think the solution is... I am not a premium Udimi member (and I generally don't purchase filtered clicks) however I do have my own click-tracking service that I use in which I submit my tracking link to the seller and it re-directs the leads to my offer. I have noticed that the filtering happens, and sometimes I will provide the direct link, but then I have no way of tracking my advertising efforts.

I'm fairly new at this, well, maybe 8 months old, so I'm curious to see what you, as sellers, would suggest as a solution.

Mel

28 / 1
8 posts / 6 likes
Manjuma Ferdous on 16 Mar 2021 at 09:05

Yes this happens often. If the buyer is prime activated member or buys clicks by selecting 'prime filter' this happens very often. This is very unfair. The buyer gets charged extra money for so called *Prime Filter* and the seller faces all the loss. This is very unfair! It just shows the reason "tr

You're right.

I even got one of my orders refunded last week because of this "high rate of filtered clicks" and when I reached out to a top seller on the platform, he said: "When this heavy filtering happens in Udimi with my traffic it is because the buyer is prime activated or he bought prime filter clicks."

Thanks for your time and support on this.