Is Promoting worth it?

Is Promoting worth it?
Joel Ortiz
13 posts / 5 likes

just wondering how to make back my whole $55 when promoting.

Posted 6 Apr 2021 at 23:38
Jan Francis Ugay
74 posts / 35 likes
Joel Ortiz on 06 Apr 2021 at 23:38

just wondering how to make back my whole $55 when promoting.

Hi Joel,

As a seller, you can promote your seller profile to get more sales. You can see it in the General Settings from the Settings menu. It will take $55 for one-week promotion. 

Another way is you can create Solo Deal from the Solo Deals section. The Solo Deal is an excellent way to get instant sales even if you are a new seller because the Solo Deals section stands near the Find Sellers menu, and it doesn’t have sorting options: sellers with the freshest solo deals will always be at the top. It will take $75 to create a solo deal. You can also bump your created Solo Deals at a lower price. 

I'd also recommend keeping a better review of the solo ads. It will help you to get more sales and repeat orders in the future. You could also check several tips on how to get more positive reviews from your buyers. Requesting to check out these tips by clicking this link- https://udimi.com/help/a/10-tips-for-your-success

Cheers,

Posted 7 Apr 2021 at 09:25
Diego Aguirre
7 posts / 6 likes

I agree with Jan, the solo deal is a great way to get instant sales.

Posted 9 Apr 2021 at 02:39
Joel Ortiz
13 posts / 5 likes

I've been promoted last 3 days not a single order

Posted 9 Apr 2021 at 02:45
Shakil Parvez
226 posts / 40 likes

Hello Joel,

As a seller, along with profile promotion, you can also create Solo Deal from the Solo Deals section. The Solo Deal is an excellent way to get instant sales even if you are a new seller because the Solo Deals section stands near the Find Sellers menu, and it doesn’t have sorting options: sellers with the freshest solo deals will always be at the top.

I'd also suggest keeping a better review of the solo ads. It will help you to get more sales and repeat orders in the future.

To know more about how Udimi works, I'm requesting you to visit the Help section. There is a detailed tutorial on how does Udimi works. 

Don't miss the 10 tips for your success: https://udimi.com/help/a/10-tips-for-your-success

Regards | Shakil
Posted 9 Apr 2021 at 13:31
Joel Ortiz
13 posts / 5 likes

You literally just summarized what easily found and I already know.. the title of the section is" is promoting worth it?" You didn't say anything about the topic

Posted 10 Apr 2021 at 16:55
Shakil Parvez
226 posts / 40 likes
Joel Ortiz on 09 Apr 2021 at 02:45

I've been promoted last 3 days not a single order

Joel, getting a sale depends on your offer, how attractive it is to the potential buyers, what assurity of benefits you offer, etc. 

Alternatively, you can try Solo Deal along with profile promotion. 

I'd suggest you to check accounts of some successful vendors and try to understand what they are doing to get sales. Also, note that good ratings are important for buyers so they could trust you and buy from you. Decorate the offer clearly so that buyers can catch your offer easily.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 10 Apr 2021 at 17:12
Joel Ortiz
13 posts / 5 likes

Well I made it back + $20

Posted 12 Apr 2021 at 16:47
Adam B.
87 posts / 27 likes
Joel Ortiz on 12 Apr 2021 at 16:47

WELL I MADE IT BACK + $20

That's is great news Joel!

Hope you more success in promoting your seller profile.

Ciao!

Customer Support
Posted 12 Apr 2021 at 16:57
Thomas Freeman
2857  / 18
55 posts / 18 likes

@Joel

It's not about $55 you made back or +$20

It's all about long term.

Are you looking in 6-12 month terms or 3 day term?

It's not a question :)

Have a great journey!

poh-j
Posted 19 Apr 2021 at 07:49
Go up
Go down