Good Hours to buy a Solo

Good Hours to buy a Solo
Grant Haberkorn
4 posts / 1 like

What is a good time to buy a Solo Deal or when to bump your Solo?

Does it matter and when should I do these, hope to get a good answer from some experts?

GJH
Posted 9 Apr 2021 at 19:08
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Grant Haberkorn on 09 Apr 2021 at 19:08

What is a good time to buy a Solo Deal or when to bump your Solo?

Does it matter and when should I do these, hope to get a good answer from some experts?

Hello Grant 

The Solo Deal is an excellent way to get instant sales even if you are a new seller because the Solo Deals section stands near the Find Sellers menu, and it doesn’t have sorting options: sellers with the freshest solo deals will always be at the top.

Now the question is about timing. There actually does not any exact time frame. Because the new solo deal will be at the top and the old will goes down after placing a new solo deal/solo bump. But you can follow the Udimi Live section from the Home page on your Udimi profile. There you can see how many visitors are on Udimi now and the recent activity of the new sign up, login and buy solo ads stats.

I hope this information finds you well! If you have any query, please don't hesitate to contact Udimi Live Chat. It would be found on the top right corner of the Help section.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 9 Apr 2021 at 19:30
Grant Haberkorn
4 posts / 1 like

I found the Udimi Live section!

What am I looking for, what type of stats and numbers should I take particular notice to?

or anywhere else?

Grant

GJH
Posted 9 Apr 2021 at 22:40
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Grant Haberkorn on 09 Apr 2021 at 22:40

I found the Udimi Live section!

What am I looking for, what type of stats and numbers should I take particular notice to?

or anywhere else?

Grant

Hello Grant,

The total number of online members may hit initial impact on your solo deal but remember please, I already mentioned above there are no particular time frame for creating a new solo deal for bumping your old one. Aslo, please remember, the freshest solo deals will be at the top and it will be randomly goes down upon new solo deals posting.

I'd suggest you to check accounts of some successful vendors and try to understand what they are doing to get sales. Also, note that good ratings are important for buyers so they could trust you and buy from you. Decorate the description of the solo deals clearly so that buyers can catch your offer easily.

Don't miss to check out the ten tips for your success here: https://udimi.com/help/a/10-tips-for-your-success

Regards | Shakil
Posted 9 Apr 2021 at 22:56
Go up
Go down