What are the best affiliate offers for udimi?

What are the best affiliate offers for udimi?
Abdulla Zatar
1 post / 1 like

I am curious what affiliate offers other people are having success with solo ads.

Posted 18 Apr 2021 at 04:40
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

You can have success with any affiliate offer and using solo ads as a traffic source. The goal of the traffic is just to capture the leads and build your email list.

You just need to test offers my friend. You can't lose because you will still be building your email list. And it will pay you back. Think long term here.

Keep building. Keep emailing.

Billy Montes
Posted 18 Apr 2021 at 16:35
Diego Aguirre
7 posts / 6 likes
Billy Montes on 18 Apr 2021 at 16:35

You can have success with any affiliate offer and using solo ads as a traffic source. The goal of the traffic is just to capture the leads and build your email list.

You just need to test offers my friend. You can't lose because you will still be building your email list. And it will pay you back. Think long term here.

Keep building. Keep emailing.

Yes, completely agree... the focus with solo ads should be creating the list because as cliche as it sounds... the money is in the list

Posted 21 Apr 2021 at 17:21
Grace Jette
2 posts / 0 likes

Kinda just have to go for it and test and learn. The system will track the clicks for you.

Grace
Posted 29 Apr 2021 at 04:44
Haroon B
3 posts / 0 likes

Some here seem to say you cannot lose with Solo Ads . I disagree . You can lose a lot even here on Udimi . Sellers can send you absolute junk and fake traffic . Traffic that will never do anything beyond the optin . So you may be building your email list but unless you research what you are buying and check the traffic after its delivered , you could be sitting with a very expensive and unresponsive email list .

Posted 3 May 2021 at 11:42
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Haroon B on 03 May 2021 at 11:42

Some here seem to say you cannot lose with Solo Ads . I disagree . You can lose a lot even here on Udimi . Sellers can send you absolute junk and fake traffic . Traffic that will never do anything beyond the optin . So you may be building your email list but unless you research what you are buying and check the traffic after its delivered , you could be sitting with a very expensive and unresponsive email list .

Hi Haroon,

Your sales beyond your opt-ins are very dependent on your offers. If the offer is not interesting enough or the email swipe is not too well-versed to the audience to be bought or paid for, it's really out of our hands. We do not guarantee sales here on Udimi either opt-ins.

However, if you suspect the traffic being delivered to you is not of quality or has this non-human pattern-like behavior, our customer support would be more than glad to check it for you. If we learn and prove the traffic quality of such sellers is not of quality standards, we can either warn them or ban them from using Udimi permanently.

Thank you.

Customer Support
Posted 3 May 2021 at 12:57
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

Haroon I agree with you somewhat. there is a lot that goes into email marketing and your emails being delivered and opened. The good thing about solo ads is that you are getting leads that have opted in and opened emails. This is a responsive lead. If they aren’t opening your emajls, I would make sure your domain, ip, offer link isn’t blacklisted and that your emails aren’t going to spam or promotional folders. Test sellers too. If you get engagement with one seller and not the other, then you’ll know who is selling better traffic. And I also second everything Adam B said above too.

Posted 3 May 2021 at 14:09
Go up
Go down