Forum Solo ads Which one is best

10 posts / 2 likes

Hello everyone,

I really confused with affiliate marketing ..Some one says Click bank is great and some one says CPA marketing is great .. Can you say which one is best to promote.. Thanks in advance.

Smitha

94 / 1
25 posts / 14 likes

Hi Smitha, My advice is... if you're just starting out then CPA is better than CPS(cost per sale). Getting action(CPA) is easier than getting sale(CPS) from a fresh visitor. So, what you can do is, offer CPA offers on your thank you page just after optin and test affiliate offers in your follow-up or broadcast.

Getting affiliate sales from your subscribers is easy if you send quality info and build good relation with your subscribers. Longer the association easier will be sales.

So here is the strategy: Buy traffic from Udimi.....Use CPA offers to recoup your traffic cost.... Use follow-up or broadcast to promote affiliate offers(mainly recurring or subscription) to build your backend and long-term income.

Hope this helps and send any query for your traffic need... I am just a message away :)

https://udimi.com/deepakkulkarni

12 posts / 3 likes
Smitha on 27 Apr 2021 at 15:23

Hello everyone, I really confused with affiliate marketing ..Some one says Click bank is great and some one says CPA marketing is great .. Can you say which one is best to promote.. Thanks in advance.

Hi Smitha, First upon you need to understand both the terms.

Affiliate marketing: pays you commissions (generally 25% to 50%) on sales made with your affiliate link,

CPA: pays you on taking actions on merchant site like submitting email, credit card, phone etc. These action generally pays you $1 upto $10 depending on offers.

What would you choose then?

Santosh Mali

2 posts / 0 likes
Adam B. on 27 Apr 2021 at 16:47

Hi Denis Carvalho, Sharing of personal contact information and leading users outside Udimi is not allowed in messages and forum pages. Your post will be deleted. Thank you.

Thanks, I was not aware about that!

2 posts / 0 likes

Thanks for your advice!

85 posts / 27 likes

Hi Denis Carvalho,

Sharing of personal contact information and leading users outside Udimi is not allowed in messages and forum pages.

Your post will be deleted.

Thank you.

Customer Support