What is the deal with all the sellers timing out?

What is the deal with all the sellers timing out?
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes

Bought 4 solos this week. 3 were automatically refunded because seller didn't send any or enough clicks in the first 24 hours. The other one has gotten 32 clicks from 200 with 6 hours to go.

Why are people selling if they can't deliver clicks.

Isn't this going to give me a high refund rate so other sellers won't want to sell to me?

Posted 12 May 2021 at 00:55
Cheryl Basera
88 posts / 40 likes
Edward T Newman on 12 May 2021 at 00:55

Bought 4 solos this week. 3 were automatically refunded because seller didn't send any or enough clicks in the first 24 hours. The other one has gotten 32 clicks from 200 with 6 hours to go.

Isn't this going to give me a high refund rate so other sellers won't want to sell to me?

Hi Edward,

We are sorry to hear about this issue. Did you try to communicate with your sellers why they were not able to deliver your orders? It won't give you a high refund rate as it was the sellers that failed to deliver your orders on time.

For further assistance, please chat with us by clicking on the Help and support is online.

Regards,

Customer Support

Posted 12 May 2021 at 01:18
Anneal Sookharan
1 post / 1 like
Cheryl Basera on 12 May 2021 at 01:18

Hi Edward,

We are sorry to hear about this issue. Did you try to communicate with your sellers why they were not able to deliver your orders? It won't give you a high refund rate as it was the sellers that failed to deliver your orders on time.

For further assistance, please chat with us by clicking on the Help and support is online.

Regards,

Customer Support

Hi

I am newbie. Thanks for sharing. It's good to post here as well so that we get to know the challenges that you having and how it is being addressed.

Anneal
Posted 12 May 2021 at 09:24
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

Wow! I screwed up before because I didn't realize I needed to send a % of the traffic within a certain time frame. As far as the 32 clicks from 200 with 6 hours to go, I guess they are still within the Udimi time limits. Hope he finishes that for you Ed.

Billy Montes
Posted 12 May 2021 at 13:52
Roberto Carlos Antonio Ta
2 posts / 0 likes
Cheryl Basera on 12 May 2021 at 01:18

Hi Edward,

Regards,

Customer Support

If the seller does not complete the number of clicks by deadline is the money paid automatically refunded or do we need to request or make a complaint. thank you

Posted 13 May 2021 at 05:02
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes
Roberto Carlos Antonio Ta on 13 May 2021 at 05:02

If the seller does not complete the number of clicks by deadline is the money paid automatically refunded or do we need to request or make a complaint. thank you

if the seller does not complete the amount of clicks you ordered within 100 hours, the system automatically refunds you for the unsent clicks. However you lose out on any overdelivery you were supposed to get so you need to contact the seller to see if they will still send them.

Posted 13 May 2021 at 05:08
Cheryl Basera
88 posts / 40 likes
Roberto Carlos Antonio Ta on 13 May 2021 at 05:02

Hi Roberto,

Undelivered clicks will be refunded to the buyer and it will be available in their Money section. You can also contact us through chat by clicking Help and support is online.

Regards,

Customer support.

Posted 13 May 2021 at 05:12
Roberto Carlos Antonio Ta
2 posts / 0 likes
Cheryl Basera on 13 May 2021 at 05:12

Hi Roberto,

Undelivered clicks will be refunded to the buyer and it will be available in their Money section. You can also contact us through chat by clicking Help and support is online.

Regards,

Customer support.

thanks. there should be some kind of penalty for the seller who does not deliver or even return messages of communication. for it means lost time and potential sales we could have had if we went with another seller. thanks for the feedback

Posted 13 May 2021 at 05:21
Cheryl Basera
88 posts / 40 likes
Roberto Carlos Antonio Ta on 13 May 2021 at 05:21

thanks. there should be some kind of penalty for the seller who does not deliver or even return messages of communication. for it means lost time and potential sales we could have had if we went with another seller. thanks for the feedback

Hi Roberto,

We will forward your feedback to our 2nd level support team. Sellers receive warning from the system if they don't start on time. Regarding replying to messages, you can always contact us customer support so we can assist you in contacting your seller.

Regards,

Customer Support

Posted 13 May 2021 at 06:12
Andreas Arvidsson
4175  / 15
48 posts / 18 likes

Hello Edward

I’m trying to get in contact with you regarding your fully delivered order (110%). It seems i’m not able to reach you on your chat, i have also asked support to reach out to you. Please let me hear from you so we can have a conversation. Tqvm.

Posted 13 May 2021 at 06:30
Edward T Newman
696  / 4
49 posts / 31 likes
Andreas Arvidsson on 13 May 2021 at 06:30

Hello Edward

I’m trying to get in contact with you regarding your fully delivered order (110%). It seems i’m not able to reach you on your chat, i have also asked support to reach out to you. Please let me hear from you so we can have a conversation. Tqvm.

not sure what you mean my chat doesn't work.

Posted 13 May 2021 at 06:45
Andreas Arvidsson
4175  / 15
48 posts / 18 likes
Edward T Newman on 13 May 2021 at 06:45

not sure what you mean my chat doesn't work.

It says that you have blocked conversation?

Posted 13 May 2021 at 07:04
Andreas Arvidsson
4175  / 15
48 posts / 18 likes

Thanks for the talk Edward, just wanted to make sure you had received the message upon delivery. Have a great day and thanks for the support.

Posted 13 May 2021 at 07:38
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

Reach out to the sellers BEFORE you buy:)

Posted 14 May 2021 at 02:15
Go up
Go down