No sales

No sales
Joseph Sinsapaugh
3 posts / 0 likes

So I am new to this. So far I've tried 2 sellers, utilizing the education Ive found to this point tactics, I'm running solo ads found on clickbank, MMA as seen as popular. So far haven't seen any sales. A lot of hop counts, and impressions, but no actual sales. I'm about 2 to 3 weeks in from the first ad (and have done 2) for testing results. Should I wait longer for results? Or am I doing something wrong. Any recommendations?

Posted 18 May 2021 at 22:20
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Joseph Sinsapaugh on 18 May 2021 at 22:20

So I am new to this. So far I've tried 2 sellers, utilizing the education Ive found to this point tactics, I'm running solo ads found on clickbank, MMA as seen as popular. So far haven't seen any sales. A lot of hop counts, and impressions, but no actual sales. I'm about 2 to 3 weeks in from the first ad (and have done 2) for testing results. Should I wait longer for results? Or am I doing something wrong. Any recommendations?

Hi Joseph,

Did you set up a follow-up sequence program for those who opted-in for your offers?

Sales are very dependent on your email follow-up sequences on your autoresponders as not many visitors would subscribe/buy your product immediately after seeing your advertisement. Normally it would take 3-5 exposures to the ad before getting a sale.

Customer Support
Posted 18 May 2021 at 23:33
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

How many clicks have you got so far? How many leads have you got so far?

Billy Montes
Posted 19 May 2021 at 00:03
Joseph Sinsapaugh
3 posts / 0 likes

I've had 398 hop counts, 23 hops per order form impressions, 17 all or initial order form impressions. I Don't know how to set up a follow up sequence program. Just starting to learn all this stuff lol. But, basically I've taken an affiliate link (clickbank) and purchase a number of clicks/emails list and send out the ad. It was explained as one of the tactics without having to make a website to capture emails etc.

Posted 19 May 2021 at 00:20
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes
Joseph Sinsapaugh on 19 May 2021 at 00:20

I've had 398 hop counts, 23 hops per order form impressions, 17 all or initial order form impressions. I Don't know how to set up a follow up sequence program. Just starting to learn all this stuff lol. But, basically I've taken an affiliate link (clickbank) and purchase a number of clicks/emails list and send out the ad. It was explained as one of the tactics without having to make a website to capture emails etc.

Oh no! That's a huge mistake Joseph. With any type of traffic, especially solo ads, you MUST capture email leads.

You are wasting your money and I find it strange that the seller sent you the traffic to be honest, i would have denied and told you to build a capture page and get leads.

Billy Montes
Posted 19 May 2021 at 00:23
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

As it stands, most likely you won't be seeing sales unless the clickbank product you were promoting is emailing for you (sounds like they wont be).

I would not pay for anymore traffic until you make a capture page and a followup sequence my friend.

Billy Montes
Posted 19 May 2021 at 00:26
Joseph Sinsapaugh
3 posts / 0 likes

Should I be making the website or looking into this follow up sequence program? I there's more info on that tactics I'll appreciate any recommendations, otherwise I guess I'll fish online for information about it. ????

Well that explains it lol. Ok, well I'll get to work and research these capture pages and follow ups. Thank you a ton for the information!

Posted 19 May 2021 at 00:28
Bill Lorenz
3 posts / 1 like

The above suggestions are right on... you have to have a follow campaign and be capturing emails. DM me if you need help with that.

• Will
William Lorenz
Posted 19 May 2021 at 16:56
Kerine May Riley
1 post / 0 likes

Am also behind on that too, I just be buying click and that's it. But thanks very much for the info guys. Will have to learn more about these stuff.

Posted 20 May 2021 at 19:49
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

Save your money Kerine. You must capture the lead and follow up with them. Via email. Social media. Telephone... but you MUST followup.

Save your money Kerine. You must capture the lead and follow up with them. Via email. Social media. Telephone... but you MUST followup.

Posted 20 May 2021 at 20:15
Go up
Go down