No one open mail

No one open mail
Smitha
10 posts / 2 likes

Hi there,

I have got 40% opt-ins. But no one opened my welcome email when I sent them.

i have checked with my 4 own mails, those are landed in inbox. Then why my

subscribers are not opening my welcome mails. I have a doubt that really udimi seller's

traffic genuine or not? After waited 4 days ,just opened only one mail. Its really frustrated

me. Anyone met like this problem? How would you overcome this? Please reply .

Thanks

Smitha
Posted 26 May 2021 at 14:13
Joel Ortiz
13 posts / 5 likes

Welcome to the world of email. If you're not well known people are not going to open. If you're not sending everyday people will forget you. If you're not writing good copy people won't be dragged in. Not getting good traffic I might have to switch to somebody else. There are many factors.

Posted 26 May 2021 at 14:56
Shakil Parvez
226 posts / 40 likes
Smitha on 26 May 2021 at 14:13

Hi there,

I have got 40% opt-ins. But no one opened my welcome email when I sent them.

i have checked with my 4 own mails, those are landed in inbox. Then why my

subscribers are not opening my welcome mails. I have a doubt that really udimi seller's

traffic genuine or not? After waited 4 days ,just opened only one mail. Its really frustrated

me. Anyone met like this problem? How would you overcome this? Please reply .

Thanks

Hello Smitha,

Please double-check your autoresponder's setup and make sure the emails hit to the recipient's inbox. If you want to maximise the reach of your email marketing campaigns, you’ll need to do everything possible in order to avoid being flagged as spam. Make sure the follow-up emails are not going into the junk/spam folders. It might be the reason to reduce the email opening rate.

Here are some best practices to keep your emails from falling into spam folders:

• Make sure all recipients have actually opted-in to receiving your emails.
  • Send your campaign from a good IP address; that is, an IP address that hasn’t been used by someone else who has sent spam in the past.
  • Send through verified domains.
  • Keep any code clean.
  • Use merge tags to personalise the “To:” field of your campaign.
  • Show subscribers how to whitelist your emails and ask them to add you to their address book.
  • Avoid the excessive use of “salesy” language (these are spam trigger words like “buy”, “clearance”, “discount”, or “cash”).
  • Don’t “bait-and-switch” by using deceptive subject lines.
  • Include your location.
  • Include an easy way for subscribers to opt-out of your emails.

You can also contact our customer support from the Help page if you have questions regarding your solo ad orders.

Thank you.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 26 May 2021 at 18:40
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

Hey Smitha,

It looks like your email hit the spam.

It also happens to me.

On the thank you page, you should tell your subscribers to check their spam folder and whitelist your email address.

I can give you a few more tips to help you improve your email deliverability.

1. Make sure you use a real name and domain. E.g succeedWithSmitha.com. Do not use Gmail.com or yahoo.com, etc. Buy your own domain name and set it as your default sender email address.

2. Next, you need to improve your domain reputation. In order to that, you have to add 2 pieces of information to your domain registrar.

The first info is the SPF, the Sender Policy Framework, which gives permission to your autoresponder to send emails on your behalf. It also confirms that you're owner of this domain's email address.

The second info is called the DKIM, the Domain Keys Identified Mail. This certifies that the emails you're sending are not being modified during the sending process.

3. Make sure your emails do not look like spam.

Your newsletters are scanned in order to detect if they are spammy or not. So be careful about your writing. Do not use too many capital letters, red color fonts, etc. Also, it would be better to cloak your affiliate links. I use Pretty Links for that.

E.g you can write something like: succeedwithsmitha.com/bluehost

You can check your email deliverability and spam with specific tools. GetResponse has built in feature to check that.

4. You also need to have good feedback from your subscribers. They have to enjoy reading your emails. If they hit the reply button, you'll get good points.

But if they delete your emails without even opening them or they marked them as spam, this will send negative signs to your autoresponder and decrease your deliverability.

5. Last but not least, you have to think about your list hygiene. For instance, you can remove subscribers that are not active for at least 6 months. You can also segment your list, and tag the subscribers who are the most engaged. Sending emails to these people will increase your deliverability score.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Posted 14 Jun 2021 at 09:07
Mia Sullivan
1 post / 1 like

Hi Abel,
I think I will need to purchase the done for you service if possible. I am not tech savvy at all. Thanks for telling me. I knew something was wrong. Hoping I will continue withe this not sure.
Mia

Posted 14 Jun 2021 at 13:18
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

Hi Mia, feel free to pm me. If you can't find any videos online, maybe I can set up everything for you. Will be glad to help you out.

Posted 14 Jun 2021 at 15:03
Go up
Go down