Why are multiple links not allowed in an ad?

Why are multiple links not allowed in an ad?
Lynn Vincent Phillipi
2 posts / 1 like

I am promoting affiliate links within my ad. Why am I not permitted to use multiple links?

Thanks

Lynn Phillipi
Posted 9 Jun 2021 at 21:49
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
Lynn Vincent Phillipi on 09 Jun 2021 at 21:49

I am promoting affiliate links within my ad. Why am I not permitted to use multiple links?

Thanks

Hello Lynn,

Thank you for posting on Udimi forum. We always appreciate posting any questions here.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use multiple links in a solo ad order. There are many reasons.

The most and evident reason is a technical issue. On Udimi, you buy clicks. We track and filter (https://udimi.com/filter) all traffic delivered by your seller and give you access to the collected stats. We can see the IP, browser, location, internet provider, and operating system of the visitors. So, once you order a solo ad, your original link is automatically converted to a SmartLink by the Udimi system to track all traffic you will receive.

Here, if you use multiple links, it's technically not possible to track the visitors that you will revive, and also, it's impossible for the seller to send traffic accordingly to multiple websites in a single order.

I hope this makes sense to you.

Please contact our customer support from the Help page if you'll have questions regarding this query.

Thank you.

Shakil | Udimi Customer Support Team
Posted 9 Jun 2021 at 22:46
Lynn Vincent Phillipi
2 posts / 1 like

Thank you Shakil for the explanation. I fully understand. I did remove all but one link and resubmitted it. Have a good day. :-)

Lynn Phillipi
Posted 9 Jun 2021 at 22:56
Go up
Go down