Health and Fitness

Health and Fitness
David Keith Payne
1 post / 1 like

I see there alot of Making Money Online out there. What about Heath and Fitness niche? I have a few dietary niches that are ready to start selling! Please let me know

David
Posted 11 Jun 2021 at 13:47
Shakil Parvez
226 posts / 40 likes
David Keith Payne on 11 Jun 2021 at 13:47

I see there alot of Making Money Online out there. What about Heath and Fitness niche? I have a few dietary niches that are ready to start selling! Please let me know

Hello David,

Thank you for wring in the Udimi forum. We always appreciate writing here.

In the search filter list, there is an available Heath niche on the Find Sellers page.

See attach

To buy targeted traffic, you can go to the Find Sellers section.

You can search for vendors by niche name and filter them by sales received from their traffic and reported by their buyers.

Carefully check the ratings given by previous traffic buyers and find the best sellers. Feel free to contact the vendors directly in the Message section if you still have any questions.

Here you'll find a detailed tutorial with a video for buyers: https://udimi.com/help/a/how-to-buy

Note that you can find special offers from sellers in the Solo Deals section that can be cheaper than their original price.

There is a lot of useful information in the Help section on the website.

Please don't hesitate to contact our customer support center from the Help page if you have any questions.

Shakil | Udimi Customer Support Team
Posted 11 Jun 2021 at 14:16
Go up
Go down