Why i dont get sale

Why i dont get sale
Youssouf Kone
8 posts / 3 likes

Hello everybody its my first time in udimi, 15 days past and i dont get sale , its normal?

Posted 12 Jun 2021 at 23:09
Jan Francis Ugay
71 posts / 35 likes
Youssouf Kone on 12 Jun 2021 at 23:09

Hello everybody its my first time in udimi, 15 days past and i dont get sale , its normal?

Hello Youssouf,

Yes, it is normal. Landing a sale depends on your offer that is why it is important to find a seller that has an audience that matches what you offer to get much better results.

No one can guarantee sales here in Udimi. It is in our Help section TOS. https://udimi.com/help/a/delivery-tos

Most sales come from follow-up sequences, so you should not hope too much to get instant sales from running solo ads. Build your list and send a follow-up series. You will get recurring income, not one-hit sales. Most people decide to buy after 4-5 exposures, and most sales come from follow-up sequences.

Cheers,

Posted 13 Jun 2021 at 00:14
Youssouf Kone
8 posts / 3 likes

Ok , but i dont know anything of . What is your advice of seller and the product .

Ok , but i dont know anything of . What is your advice of seller and the product .

Posted 13 Jun 2021 at 08:03
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

Hi Youssouf!

Before buying any type of advertising, you need to optimize your opt-in page, create an email sequence that will make people like, know and trust you, set up a good sales funnel with exciting offers.

And keep growing your list.
Never stop!

If you're looking for winning products to promote, you can visit Clickbank, Warrior+, JVZoo and Digistore24.

Look at the offers, ask yourself if you feel good promoting them, you can even buy the products yourself. Shoot a video and share your experience. Entice your subscribers to buy from you by offering valuable bonuses... The possibilities are endless!

Wish you success with your online marketing journey.

Cheers.

Posted 14 Jun 2021 at 05:57
Youssouf Kone
8 posts / 3 likes

But i dont know all of that , before i pay in udimi. I beleived that i pay only and seller udimi do his work

Posted 14 Jun 2021 at 07:33
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

OK, so first you have to go through some training about online marketing. You need to learn about affiliate marketing and email marketing so that you can communicate with the solo ad vendor.

Solo ad vendors provide traffic. But it's your job to set up everything correctly before sending traffic to your offers. This applies to any type of advertising.

Posted 14 Jun 2021 at 08:56
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes
Youssouf Kone on 14 Jun 2021 at 07:33

But i dont know all of that , before i pay in udimi. I beleived that i pay only and seller udimi do his work

Youssouf, I've created a done for you offer where "I Will Build a High-Converting Sales Funnel With 30+ ClickBank Products For You".

This way you will be able to see how I set up everything for you from the capture to the email sequence.

Your job will be to send traffic to this sales funnel.

Basically I'm taking you by the hand and you will learn exactly how people make money online with affiliate marketing.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Cheers.

Posted 15 Jun 2021 at 06:51
Youssouf Kone
8 posts / 3 likes

Ok let me see the link and come back to you

I cant open the link

Posted 15 Jun 2021 at 07:29
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes
Youssouf Kone on 15 Jun 2021 at 07:29

Ok let me see the link and come back to you
added laterI cant open the link

Can you please use the desktop version of Udimi website and select Home, then go to "Ad Text Writers".

You should see my offer.

I can't find the Ad Text Writers section using the mobile version of Udimi website.

Posted 15 Jun 2021 at 09:26
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes
Adel on 15 Jun 2021 at 09:26

Can you please use the desktop version of Udimi website and select Home, then go to "Ad Text Writers".

You should see my offer.

I can't find the Ad Text Writers section using the mobile version of Udimi website.

Oh sorry.. It's called the "Ad text writing services"

Posted 15 Jun 2021 at 09:32
Houriye Mouhemad Amir
1 post / 0 likes
Adel on 15 Jun 2021 at 09:26

You should see my offer.

hello sir, could you please help me too, and take my hand to learn how affiliate marketing works, please.

Houriye
Posted 2 Sep 2021 at 13:08
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

Hey Amir, thanks for reaching out to me! Much appreciated. I don't do 1 on 1 coaching but I can recommend resources and answer your questions. Feel free to DM me.

Posted 2 Sep 2021 at 19:14
Go up
Go down