Forum Solo ads Swipe copy changes when saved

5 posts / 1 like

Recently when I write new swipes, it deletes the spaces I have put in between paragraphs, when I save it. So it saves as just one solid block of text. It never used to do that. Can anyone shed some light? It would be very appreciated.

160 / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Wallace do a search and order that way ok..

23 posts / 1 like

I need 100 clicks as soon as possible. Any takers at <35/100?

5 posts / 1 like
“
Adam Foldi
Adam Foldi on 16 Oct 2014 at 16:07

Use Shift + Enter together instead of using simple Enter

”

thank you! That is what I needed! I need to have confidence in my own mind that my solo is how I want it before sending it out. Cheers guys!

2 posts / 0 likes

Yes, You`re right

39 posts / 7 likes

That's another solution Adam. Personally I think a solo ad seller who's committed to their clients will take a good look at the swipe of his/her client and make changes if swipes look bad before sending out...

2 posts / 0 likes

Use Shift + Enter together instead of using simple Enter

160 / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

no prob...

5 posts / 1 like

Lol thanks Arjan and Rick! I couldn't find Notepad, but MS word worked a treat! Legends :)

160 / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

lol yep that where it is or even MS word or wordpad will do, any word processor...

39 posts / 7 likes

On your PC go to start... Type in "Notepad" inside searchbar and enter. Voila!

5 posts / 1 like
“
Rick Ling
Rick Ling on 13 Oct 2014 at 12:00

My guess is copy it in notepad before pasting in the swipe area here that may help... Rick Ling

”

thanks for your response. If you are able to tell me where I might find Notepad, then I will give it a crack! I can't see it anywhere. Thanks.

160 / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

My guess is copy it in notepad before pasting in the swipe area here that may help... Rick Ling

5 posts / 1 like

Ok, thanks for your reply Arjan :)

39 posts / 7 likes

Hi Cherie... I always look to the swipe of my customer before I send it out to my list.