1 post / 0 likes

Hey I just want to know the best products to promote using solo ads

Posted 11 Sep 2021 at 23:12
Jan Francis Ugay
74 posts / 35 likes
Kasasa Jovan on 11 Sep 2021 at 23:12

Hey I just want to know the best products to promote using solo ads

Hi Kasasa,

You can promote any product using solo ads. What's important is finding the right seller that has the right audience that will be interested in what you are promoting to get a good result.

Please check our Help section as well for our "Not allowed offer types". https://udimi.com/help/a/delivery-tos

There are a few tips for you.

To buy targeted traffic, you can go to the %search% section.

You can search for vendors by niche name and filter them by sales received from their traffic and reported by their buyers.

Carefully check the ratings given by previous traffic buyers and find the best sellers. Feel free to contact the vendors directly in the %messages% section if you still have any questions.

Here you'll find a detailed tutorial with a video for buyers

https://udimi.com/help/a/how-to-buy

Note that in the %solo-deals% section you can find special offers from sellers that can be cheaper than their original price.

There is a lot of useful information in the %help% section on the website.

Posted 12 Sep 2021 at 00:28
Ingrid Jansen
4 posts / 1 like

I am in the program Perpetual Income 365 with Shawn Joshua and I need to buy 100 leads that will fit into this program

"Perpetual Income 365

Unstoppable Floods Of Recurring Income Day After Day

Perpetual Income 365 Is A Comprehensive Done For You System And Software That Creates Compounding Monthly Recurring Income From Scratch. No Experience Required."

Posted 24 Sep 2021 at 21:10
Shakil Parvez
226 posts / 40 likes
Ingrid Jansen on 24 Sep 2021 at 21:10

I am in the program Perpetual Income 365 with Shawn Joshua and I need to buy 100 leads that will fit into this program

"Perpetual Income 365

Unstoppable Floods Of Recurring Income Day After Day

Perpetual Income 365 Is A Comprehensive Done For You System And Software That Creates Compounding Monthly Recurring Income From Scratch. No Experience Required."

Hello Ingrid,

Thank you for writing on the Udimi forum. We always appreciate it.

I'd suggest you post it as a new topic so that it would be noticeable by more Udimi sellers, and there would be a high chance to get sellers who have matched lists with your offer.

Thank you.

See attach

Shakil | Udimi Support Team
Posted 25 Sep 2021 at 14:56
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

Make money online/business opportunities

Use simple capture pages. Simple. Your goal is just to get an email address so you can email

them to followup.

Then send daily emails to build rapport.

Billy Montes (Lead Generation Is My Specialty)
Posted 28 Sep 2021 at 03:01
Go up
Go down