Help
Khandakar Aslamul Haque
5 posts / 0 likes

I have many US Australia Canada visitors. Not only that, about 40 to 45 people work with me. One of my older brothers was working and he gave me this job and I worked for him. Currently I am udimi I opened the account myself but did not receive any order. I would greatly benefit if anyone could help me with this.If someone has too many orders and has trouble delivering orders due to lack of people, then I am support manpower. Thanks

Posted 11 Oct 2021 at 10:00
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Khandakar Aslamul Haque on 11 Oct 2021 at 10:00

I have many US Australia Canada visitors. Not only that, about 40 to 45 people work with me. One of my older brothers was working and he gave me this job and I worked for him. Currently I am udimi I opened the account myself but did not receive any order. I would greatly benefit if anyone could help me with this.If someone has too many orders and has trouble delivering orders due to lack of people, then I am support manpower. Thanks

Hi Khandakar,

We have a paid service to promote your seller profile and get more visibility as a seller.

You may read about it in our Seller Help section:

https://udimi.com/help/a/solo-deals

Please let us know if you need further assistance through our Live Chat Support found on the Help page.

Customer Support
Posted 11 Oct 2021 at 12:22
Go up
Go down