Landing Pages

Landing Pages
Shanae Crooks
1 post / 0 likes

My affiliate link already has a landing page to optin but I have no idea how to track the emails. Do I have to create a new landing page on Getresponse? I already purchased 800 clicks and now I feel like it will all go to waste. Please help.

Shanae
Posted 20 Nov 2021 at 23:07
Adel
26 posts / 12 likes

Hey Shanae, I think you need a proper training... Maybe you're not even collecting the emails. You need to create a landing page, collect the leads, entertain/nuture them and then send them to the vendors offers. Or you can use a bridge page, so once people opt in, on the thank-you page you tell them to check an offer. But you'll be building your list/

Posted 20 Nov 2021 at 23:27
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

Where are your leads being collected at?

Sounds like maybe your affiliate offer will be collecting the leads and emailing them on your behalf?

Am I wrong?

If not, you will want to create a capture page and collect those leads inside your autoresponder.

After the leads optin to your capture page, you'll then send them to your affiliate link landing page.

Billy Montes (Lead Generation Is My Specialty)
Posted 20 Nov 2021 at 23:34
Randy Sult
289  / 5
35 posts / 23 likes

What he ????said.

I guess this chat don't like emojis. :)

Randy Sult
Posted 21 Nov 2021 at 00:57
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

It's not your own product but one that you're promoting as an affiliate right? Then you get nothing but your affiliate share of the sales made. You get no leads, optin stats or any other info except how many sales you made and how much you got for each sale. That's it.

However, clicks you can easily see in your 'Orders' page once your solo starts running. Hope it helps. Cheers! :)

Hacksandshortcuts.com
Posted 26 Nov 2021 at 07:00
Go up
Go down