How about some email marketing tips that will move the needle in your business and turn you into an email marketing rockstar…
Do them and reap the benefits:
1. Segmentation. You should only email the most active subscribers on your email list. Keep it simple to start and then expand the segmenting if you like.
2. Email Authentication. Be sure to add a SPF record to a TXT file on your domain. This will protect your domain and email delivery.
3. Hygiene. If you are emailing daily, and you see your opens are below 15%, you should clean your list of unengaged subscribers. see #1.
4. Lead Flow. Get leads daily. If you have a monthly budget for traffic, break that down into 4 weeks. Then buy traffic every week.
5. Optimize. Don’t set up a follow up sequence and stop there. After sending traffic, look at your data and improve. Low opens? Test a new subject line. Low CTR? Test a new CTA. Same goes for broadcast emails. Go back after 24 hrs and look at the data. How can you improve that email? Send it out again a week later but improved.
Email marketing has always worked, but it takes learning the tools and skills of your business.
Your autoresponder is your business. Stay in it and improve your skills. It will work.