'My Solo Deal' shows wrong statistics.

'My Solo Deal' shows wrong statistics.
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

Hi everybody,

'My Solo Deal' shows wrong statistics and I would like to know if there's anybody else here having the same problem. I have sold 6 solo's but only 1 is visible in stats.

I start to doubt if the tracking of Udimi is as good as they say cause they can't show the right numbers of 'My Solo Deal' stats.

I contacted support about this but they told me it can take weeks to solve this. It's not important enough for them.

If there are more members having this problem... Pls let me know.

I really think it's important it shows the right numbers. For example: where would you buy? At Sellers who sold only one solo or at sellers who have sold more solo's?

At Your Service, Arjan

Posted 17 Oct 2014 at 06:55
John Hurricane
1 post / 0 likes

Hi Arjan,

Just a food for thought. Why don't you try penetration pricing and build up your statistic fast. After you have decent number of reviews increase prices to levels you are satisfied with. I would be the first to buy from you for let's say $0.3 per click.

Posted 17 Oct 2014 at 09:57
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

If the statistics are wrong at $0,45/click I believe it will also show wrong stats at $0,30/click. But thanks for your reply...

Posted 17 Oct 2014 at 10:27
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Hmm I'm thinking probably stats aren't wrong but just not showing either which is one of a few gliches in the system... nothing perfect is it? lol :) not since I've been in this system and Safe-swaps....

Posted 17 Oct 2014 at 11:27
Tom Geo
392  / 15
73 posts / 37 likes

I think you need a broad amount of solo's so your stats get normalised to what you expect, do you Geo Tag you clicks, this would help you get Tier 1 stats.Of course if you have sold only one solo then stats would only show the clicks of that specific one, if you have sold 1000 solo's then you get the average of those 1000 solo ads.Hope this helped :)

Posted 17 Oct 2014 at 14:50
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

Thanks All for the reply. The tracking works only my profile shows the wrong number solo's sold. See pic

As you can see on the image above it shows only one order and not six. Pls forgive me my Dutchy English

I mean below...

See attach

Posted 17 Oct 2014 at 14:58
Tom Geo
392  / 15
73 posts / 37 likes

Ok have the other 6 completed?i thought you were talking about the Click origin of your solo ads, pic helps to understand your problem. disregard my previous message then

Posted 17 Oct 2014 at 15:02
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

5 out of 6 are completed... Again I'm sorry for my Dutchy English & Thanks All for the support... It's appreciated!

Superb! Udimi... Everything is ok. Thanks!

Posted 18 Oct 2014 at 17:12
Go up
Go down