There's something weird going on with traffic filtering

There's something weird going on with traffic filtering
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Hello there, recently I noticed a spike with filtered clicks coming from Datacenters with "javascript off" reason. I tried to search some of those IPs in my tracker and there's no trace of them. Where could they coming from? Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Posted 4 May 2022 at 19:46
Philip Coble
2164  / 9
28 posts / 17 likes

I am experiencing the same here, tons of filtered clicks, can't find them anywhere in my tracking platform or autoresponder. They don't exist. I've gone to the extreme with my filtering out of clicks. And they still hit the tracking links for my orders causing them to be refunded automatically on completion. Where are these clicks coming from and if I did not send them, why am I to be one to pay for it?

Get High Quality Traffic To Your Offer
Posted 4 May 2022 at 19:50
Kevin Hansen
3269  / 7
19 posts / 12 likes

I have had the same experience. Also a letter from udimi stating that i am sending alot of high filtered clicks. I looked to see an issue and also found nothing to cause this. Also had a buyer refunded on completion of a solo automatically. No idea where these clicks are coming from.

Posted 6 May 2022 at 07:52
Randy Sult
289  / 5
35 posts / 23 likes

Where there's smoke?

Randy Sult
Posted 6 May 2022 at 10:11
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Hi Folks, please send your data to support. More details = better. We will take a look at your issues.

Best regards, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 6 May 2022 at 18:28
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Ok sure, I'm talking with tech support of my tracking platform at the moment to investigate, but here's a quick example of an order I started today:

This is the number of visitors I sent so far recorded on my end:

See attach

and this is the number of visitors recorded on the udimi tracker:

See attach

as you can see I sent only 45 visitors but on Udimi end 66 visitors were recorded with a 50% ratio between quality and filtered.

Posted 7 May 2022 at 08:43
Ronald Victor
108  / 2
4 posts / 3 likes

Qliker is sending bot traffic to our tracking links recently - you can easiy check it by creating a bit.ly tracking link, use it in a qliker tracking link, and you'll see the bit.ly link getting traffic sent to it within the next 24 hours... even if you don't use the qliker link anywhere.

Posted 10 May 2022 at 07:50
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

No idea, but it seems that something changed today. I have a new order who got 6 visitors so far from me. No filtered visitors on udimi stats and only 3 useless clicks that come from me to test the link and 1 from a ping bot

Posted 10 May 2022 at 09:35
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

I suggest to skip using that rotator until they fix that bot issue

Posted 10 May 2022 at 09:38
Ronald Victor
108  / 2
4 posts / 3 likes
Maurizio Pace on 10 May 2022 at 09:35

No idea, but it seems that something changed today. I have a new order who got 6 visitors so far from me. No filtered visitors on udimi stats and only 3 useless clicks that come from me to test the link and 1 from a ping bot

Yes, it's because I had contacted them about it and they fixed the issue today.

See attach

Posted 10 May 2022 at 11:05
Ivo Polic
221  / 13
2 posts / 2 likes

We found cause and hopefully solved issue(please let us know on new Udimi links if all is fine) with UDIMI filtered clicks which are not visible in our rotator out logs. 

Posted 10 May 2022 at 11:18
Ryan William Higgins
4 posts / 0 likes
Maurizio Pace on 04 May 2022 at 19:46

Hello there, recently I noticed a spike with filtered clicks coming from Datacenters with "javascript off" reason. I tried to search some of those IPs in my tracker and there's no trace of them. Where could they coming from? Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

I had the same problem, and had two orders refunded as a result. I've been using the Qliker advanced filters hoping it would help and I still had problems. I also couldn't find the source of these clicks. No solutions in sight at the moment.

Posted 17 May 2022 at 09:07
Ryan William Higgins
4 posts / 0 likes
Ronald Victor on 10 May 2022 at 07:50

Qliker is sending bot traffic to our tracking links recently - you can easiy check it by creating a bit.ly tracking link, use it in a qliker tracking link, and you'll see the bit.ly link getting traffic sent to it within the next 24 hours... even if you don't use the qliker link anywhere.

Thanks man, I will check this out. So maybe I need to switch to Click Magick?

Posted 17 May 2022 at 09:09
Ivo Polic
221  / 13
2 posts / 2 likes
Ryan William Higgins on 17 May 2022 at 09:07

I had the same problem, and had two orders refunded as a result. I've been using the Qliker advanced filters hoping it would help and I still had problems. I also couldn't find the source of these clicks. No solutions in sight at the moment.

Problem is now solved on Qliiker :)

Posted 17 May 2022 at 09:50
Ryan William Higgins
4 posts / 0 likes

Thank you!

Posted 17 May 2022 at 11:24
Go up
Go down