Which autoresponder accepts FOREX and Make Money Online types of contents?

Which autoresponder accepts FOREX and Make Money Online types of contents?
Syed Rahman
2 posts / 1 like

Hello, I have been using Mailchimp to collect and deliver customer emails. I am in the Forex niche/trading-related content and products.

However, recently MailChimp emailed me mentioning the suspension of my account due to violating unsupported content types (they don't support MMO products)

So, since most of the Udimi sellers here are from the MMO sector, which autoresponder do you use? or what suggestion would you have for me, please?

Thanks.

Syed
Posted 11 May 2022 at 22:08
Ronald Joseph Lahusen
1 post / 0 likes

A while back I had the same experience with Mailchimp. I use Getresponse and haven't had any issues. It has a basic spam check on each email you set up in the autoresponder or blasts. Thats helpful as well. I work in MMO, but not Forex specifically. Probably worth checking out though.

Posted 11 May 2022 at 22:39
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes

When you use public Autoresponder like aweber, Getresponse, mailchimp or any others, whatever you do there are always a risk of being shut down sometimes without any solid reason, they will and they can shut your account down. There are also other risk which even happens more often that is you shared elements (with hundreds of thousands other users) that you have no control over and will appear in your emails regardless of what you do , such as:originating from address, tracking links, sending ip address, etc...so basically when majority of users screw up you will be screwed as well!

I Reached 57% SALES CONVERSION sometimes ago
Posted 12 May 2022 at 12:39
Renmai
8 posts / 0 likes
Syed Rahman on 11 May 2022 at 22:08

Hello, I have been using Mailchimp to collect and deliver customer emails. I am in the Forex niche/trading-related content and products.

However, recently MailChimp emailed me mentioning the suspension of my account due to violating unsupported content types (they don't support MMO products)

So, since most of the Udimi sellers here are from the MMO sector, which autoresponder do you use? or what suggestion would you have for me, please?

Thanks.

I like Aweber, which is the perfect solution for any business that sends out emails. It has everything you need, from autoresponders and pop-ups all in one place! Aweber is an email marketing solution designed to aid businesses, entrepreneurs, and affiliates create and sending out emails to prospects around the world. 

Posted 18 May 2022 at 02:07
Syed Rahman
2 posts / 1 like

Thanks you everyone. Appreciate the suggestions.

Posted 18 May 2022 at 10:21
Go up
Go down