Can the buyers include sales in feedback?

Can the buyers include sales in feedback?
Joseph Then
10 posts / 0 likes

I thought it would be good if the buyers in Udimi report any OTO sales when they buy solo ads from any of the sellers. It will be good feedback and helps the sellers a lot in the long run.

Posted 23 Oct 2014 at 09:14
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Yeh Joseph is good idea but in another site I am in they have "did you make OTO sales or any type 1-10 and cause of that as a low rating affected the persons rep... I guess just a comment would be ok but in the comments section when giving feedback... Cause as you know I don't think someones positive or negative feedback should be affected by whether or not a sale was made... Thanks

Posted 23 Oct 2014 at 16:40
Joseph Then
10 posts / 0 likes

Oh, I should be a little clearer. I mean, reporting sales in the comments box would help the seller. :)

Posted 23 Oct 2014 at 16:59
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

ok.. :)

Posted 24 Oct 2014 at 12:34
Alex Fetcu
16  / 2
20 posts / 1 like

Joseph I think you are very right. Sales are very important to a buyer and also a seller. The more you can show that your list is a buyer list the more solo buyer you will have. Everyone wants to make money. And only giving feedback about the opt-in is not enough.

Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 12:10
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Prob with that Alex that is what every seller then writes in there advert whether true or not and then guess what happens when buyer doesn't get a sale....!! Rick Ling

Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 13:22
Joseph Then
10 posts / 0 likes

My point here is that I would want to encourage all the buyers to not only rate thumbs up, but to report any sales in their comments. That's all. :)

Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 14:37
Alex Fetcu
16  / 2
20 posts / 1 like

I didn`t say that the seller to lie about his list. I was saying that the buyers should say. something along the lines .... I bought so many solo .... got so many opt ins, and i got 1 sale or 6 sales. Then the Seller can be proud that his list is good. If you don`t get a sale you don`t get a sale maybe if you have a good sales funnel eventually you will get a sale.

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 15:17
Go up
Go down