How do I create a "Want to Buy"?

How do I create a "Want to Buy"?
Giang Nguyen
4 posts / 1 like

Need to buy some solo in a finance nitch. How do I create a "want to buy"?

Hi {recipient},

Are you living in the USA and currently receiving payments? Would rather change those payments and paperwork into a lump sum of cash instead? Well, good news for you! I have a good friend of mine whom is in the cash flow business for over 8 years that buy a large variety of income streams. It doesn't matter if you are looking for an opportunity, pay bills, going through a divorce, or simply looking for a dream vacation with your family. Ken Nguyen has helped hundreds of people through their up and down times. Minimum to qualify is $20,000, with income listed below:

Annuities, Trusts, & Inheritance Structured Settlement Lottery, Prizes & Award Private Real Estate/Mortgage Notes Cash advances for lawsuit cases Military & Government Pension

To apply, simply visit their website at www.planetfunding.org

PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT loan and you owe nothing. You will be given a free quote and all your information will be kept confidential. You now have the options to make your own decisions to your financial goals.

Planet Funding, LLC is believed to give out the best price quote nationwide! It's getting near the end of the year so Ken is also having some great promoting gift along with his best quote. Money does lose its value over time, so if you are currently living in the US and receiving current or future payments, don't wait!

1. Visit Planet Funding LLC at www.planetfunding.org 2. Fill out your information and type of payment receiving 3. Get a free quote with NO obligation

Hope this information helped you in your financial goals,

{sender}

Posted 24 Oct 2014 at 13:07
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Create a solo want to buy thread....

In the "Solo Wanted" thread

Posted 24 Oct 2014 at 14:26
Giang Nguyen
4 posts / 1 like

Thank you so much for the help Rick! You are awesome!... Now I've made the thread, it does not look nice. Is there a way I can edit it?

Posted 28 Oct 2014 at 14:07
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

hmm don't think so maybe do it again did you pay for it?

Posted 28 Oct 2014 at 15:27
Go up
Go down