How and what to Improve my Squeeze Page and Swipe Msg

How and what to Improve my Squeeze Page and Swipe Msg
Angie Ong
2 posts / 0 likes

I bought 100 clicks recently and got just 1 subscriber.

Wonder anything when wrong?

Totally loss confident to buy clicks.

Posted 24 Oct 2014 at 21:27
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

hmm might be swipe or squeeze or the traffic was here the purchase?

Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 00:39
Alex Fetcu
16  / 2
20 posts / 1 like

Angie, There are a few thing that you need to keep in mind when buying solo ads. Your offer had to be appealing to the customer. The landing page and swipe msg have to be congruent with what you are selling or your offer. And last but not least the traffic you buy has to be interested in your niche. you cant sell gardening stuff to people who buy only fitness products. ( just an example). Hope this helps

Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 12:07
Angie Ong
2 posts / 0 likes
Alex Fetcu on 25 Oct 2014 at 12:07

See attach

When I purchased the solo ads, the seller niche is in internet marketing that is match to my squeeze page. I need some good sellers that really can give me high opt-in rate.

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 14:59
Alex Fetcu
16  / 2
20 posts / 1 like

There are many factors involved and you can spend a lot of money if you dont get tit right and even when you do you still can spend money. I can help you with different little bits if you want me to.

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 15:30
Howforyou
14 posts / 0 likes

Wow just 1 I feel for you that is like 50 buck for the subscriber! OUTCH! Man that is horrible! I hope it's way way better next time. I would redo everything and split test. I rotate my squeeze pages using CPV lab and I fount my best converting ones with most subscribers are the simple ones, but that is me. Good luck.

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 18:20
Go up
Go down