Suggestion about setting up a normal solo deal thread

Suggestion about setting up a normal solo deal thread
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

Hi,

Would it not be a good idea to show how long a normal solo deal thread stays on Udimi for $25 and when it get's deleted automaticly?

I think sellers would like to know it's $25 per two weeks for listing a thread...

Maybe I've over read it but I couldn't find it

Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 11:38
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

I think until knocked off the front page then stays in the normal solo sellers list... unless seller removes thread... Rick Ling

Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 13:20
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

Well I had one solo deal listed and paid $25 for it but now it's gone and I didn't delete it. I contacted support about this and they told me a thread stays listed for two weeks. I think it's too expensive to pay $50/month for one normal solo deal thread to keep listed...

Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 13:41
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

agree on way too expensive and here if u don't buy a spot you get nothing back cause most solos done are from there and don't talk about the $100 spot hmm.. I think if you search find solos I think you'll find your listing it just gets knocked off the front page. I had one lasted only 2 days gone.. on 5 spots there... 5 $100 ones too... Rick Ling

Posted 25 Oct 2014 at 14:23
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

"My Solo Deal" left on my navigation menu says: "You have no thread. Create".

Rick... Do you have a thread listed and do you see your thread?

Hi Rick... Just received confirmation from support that a normal solo deal thread will get deleted after two weeks so it cost $50/month for a normal listing... Just wanted to let you know.

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 11:01
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Arjan Van Hemert on 26 Oct 2014 at 11:01

See attach

regarding Solo Deals prices... Let's do some math.

Right now I can see in "Solo Deals" Mikhail Mccrea and Heather Alessandra. Together they got 360+ orders.

With average solo price of $70 they made $25 000+. Pretty decent return from a tiny investment...

Also, nobody forces you to buy anything. All sellers are listed in our search area for free and forever.

By the way, kudos to Heather and Mikhail for their impressive results!

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

See attach

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 12:08
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

Hi Uncle Dimitry... Thanks for the reply. I know nobody is forcing me to buy anything. For me (starter) it's too expensive and I only suggested that Udimi should give this info so people know what they buy for $25. Now it's not clear it's for 2 weeks.

By the way I do Like Udimi so I will stay a member. Only I'm not going to post a Solo Deal thread again (or maybe later when I'm not a starter anymore) and top it up sometimes. That's all...

Again thanks for the reply... It's all clear to me now.

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 13:01
Go up
Go down