First Udimi solo ad buy got rejected!

First Udimi solo ad buy got rejected!
Howforyou
14 posts / 0 likes

Wow just bought my first Udimi solo ad and it was rejected and the money refunded. I guess I need to redo my squeeze page to find out what made it get rejected I picked the same niche but I might have said something offensive. Need to redo it. Just surprised this is a problem and need to watch the copy of the squeeze page I guess.

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 18:17
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Did the seller not say anything as to why rejected? If not send them a message...!

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 19:07
Howforyou
14 posts / 0 likes

No I got no reason I just go the message from Udemy it was rejected and I got my money back that was it! I was poisoned an out for 2 years (medical recovery) so I'm rusty and might have done something illegal or wrong but it would be nice to know so I can fix it.

Here's the text just in case you are interested:

>>>Your solo order 30 Oct 2014 has been rejected by John C. To review details, go to Udimi and click My Solos link at the left side menu. Best Regards, Udimi team.<<<

when I click on the link there is no reason. Or I might be just missing it who knows.

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 19:57
Alex Fetcu
16  / 2
20 posts / 1 like

It may be because he has sent your offer before and just protects his list. I`ve been rejected before....

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 21:51
Howforyou
14 posts / 0 likes

>>It may be because he has sent your offer before and just protects his list. I`ve been rejected before....<<<

Nope, haven’t done any solo ads on Udimi.com this is the first one I purchased ever!

But I'll keep at it, hopefully second try goes better :)

Posted 26 Oct 2014 at 22:00
Kimberly Rutherford
1 post / 0 likes

I just had the same thing happen. My all-arranged Monday has fizzled :( I know there's nothing wrong with my page, but it sure would be nice if the seller gave a reason instead of dumping you at the last minute. Dan, I'm going to leave a comment regarding mine - wonder if it's the same seller?

Posted 27 Oct 2014 at 02:02
Howforyou
14 posts / 0 likes

ok, thanks Kimberly,

I'm going to redo the pages and try again today. I actually had 2 landing pages rotating using CPV lab, but I'll do a new ones today. The copy was copied from Clickbank from one of the top offers, but who knows it might not have been something the seller liked. I'll hope for better with the next one. :)

Dan

Posted 27 Oct 2014 at 11:50
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Send it over Dan and will have a look alright...

And Kimberley also if you want.. cause if an offer that is way too dreaming I guess you could say and also some here don't except any old offer either... BIM/Empower/Ipas and the like have been rejected as market has been saturated on those affiliate offers...

Posted 27 Oct 2014 at 12:01
Ingrid Scurry
1 post / 0 likes

I have been rejected 4 times already and don't understand why! Can someone assist so that I can get my solo on its way? No explanation given. Very frustrated. I am a first time Udimi user/buyer.

Posted 27 Oct 2014 at 21:12
Howforyou
14 posts / 0 likes
Ingrid Scurry on 27 Oct 2014 at 21:12

See attach

Wow, I guess this is more common I guess. On the old Safe-Swaps I was never ever rejected, just moved here loaded some money and got rejected.

@Rick Ling send it over where?

Dan

Posted 27 Oct 2014 at 21:24
Go up
Go down