Solo Ads- Where do i start?

Solo Ads- Where do i start?
Renee Woods
1 post / 0 likes

Hello…

Renee here, I’m looking to drive more traffic to my landing page.

If you could answer the few questions below to the best of your ability that would be greatly appreciated, I am really focused on finding a list owner that I can work with on a regular basis.

1. How many new leads a day are you adding?

2. I would like leads from English speaking countries (i.e US, UK, AU, Canada) Is this something that you can provide?

3. I want to make sure that I not getting an exhausted current list- How frequently are you emailing the people on your list?

4. What is the life expectancy of a lead on your list? (How long are they on your list before unsubscribe from your list)

5. Do you have a list that is responsive in opting in with a true name, email and phone number?

6. How long have you been in this industry and been driving traffic consistently?

This will really help as I am narrowing down the competition and finding the right list owner to use on a regular basis.

Here is my site for you to review http://greenwellness.toolsrock.com/ as it may help to determine if your list will opt in to my landing page or what changes you might suggest.

I look forward to doing business with you.

Posted 30 Oct 2014 at 22:49
Go up
Go down