Solo Desl/Advert Expiry

Solo Desl/Advert Expiry
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Hello My solo advert just expired, didn't know there was a time limit on it? Was initially on front page but very quickly within 2 or 3 hrs gone off the front page meanwhile sits on the back burner in the solos offers section but then all of sudden expires would have been nice to know it would expire so as to know to set a new one but trick here is to pay again right!! hmm Rick Ling PS please show me in help or the UDIMI guides were it says the expiry time if an advert once it's gone off front page? A week a month which?

Posted 2 Dec 2014 at 03:21
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

So now unless I post another min $25 advert I'm not going to get diddle squat right hmm...?

So anybody!!!!

Posted 3 Dec 2014 at 08:27
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

Hi Rick...I was stating that about a month ago. (you also replied to me then) It's cost $50 for a normal thread listing. Thread keeps active for two weeks and then Udimi deletes it without notice. Oh and you won't find it anywhere at Udimi help. Just to let you know. Have a Great day.

https://udimi.com/forum/main/647-suggestion-about-setting-up-a-normal-solo-deal-thread

Posted 3 Dec 2014 at 10:54
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Cost is $25 I think unless went up and last a month ok... I'm pretty it was in the seller section for more than that but hmm would be nice if a memo was put in the help section to give notice of that... thanks I do know about the adverts visible on front page $100 a week plus time to go off the $25 options as well and that a soon as some put there ads up could even be just hours if just got the $25 option, as happened to me one time..! Rick Ling

Ok seen my other post and see what you mean on the $50 but as I said maybe was lucky but was listed longer than 2 weeks but not on front page maybe 2 hrs if your lucky if a few put there ads up in one go!! oh yeh on the last thread about cost verses the return well first one has to get the orders just cause there in the $100 section doesn't mean you'll get orders.. so basically $100 a week you'd want to get at least get 2 orders a week or you would lose... Helps also if have a reputation when you first start putting advert there... Just my thoughts,, Rick Ling

Posted 3 Dec 2014 at 12:21
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

How can I build reputation if I don't post adverts?

Posted 3 Dec 2014 at 14:18
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Exactly the catch hey!!

Posted 4 Dec 2014 at 14:26
Tom Geo
392  / 15
73 posts / 37 likes

I think by time the more solo's you send the more reputation you get, (of course you need to pay for advertising as everywhere in the real world) i think now you can share your stats of solo ads here on popular social media networks like Facebook and twitter, so probably that might help :)

Tom

Posted 4 Dec 2014 at 15:07
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

in addition to what Tom said: also be sure to setup your own JV offer. Other people will promote your solos for a percentage of sale (clicks Affiliates link at the top for detailed description)

Posted 4 Dec 2014 at 15:40
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

Udimi Rocks!

Posted 4 Dec 2014 at 16:22
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

um yeh Arjan... on the JV part yeh I suppose is good but then would need to up your price to make the same otherwise the JVs would take your profits, but a good idea all the same to get you on the map... but IMO I think need to be known here and outside as well with seperate testimonials etc... Rick Ling

Posted 5 Dec 2014 at 17:08
Go up
Go down