What is the difference between solo deals and solo mailing

what is the difference between solo deals and solo mailing
Felix G
5 posts / 0 likes

i came across two options under solo deals, what are the difference for these two solo deals and solo mailing? i wanted to buy some solo ads to get opt-in, which one i should go? senior, pls advise.

Posted 30 Dec 2014 at 03:01
Felix G
5 posts / 0 likes

and when I am trying to buy solo, it asked me to enter swipe subject and text. can anyone advise what is that for? i am very new here and cannot find any instruction about how to use it. very confused... thank you

See attach

Posted 30 Dec 2014 at 03:37
Alfred Meng
103  / 1
4 posts / 2 likes

Hi Felix, If you want to buy some solo ads to get opt-in, you can go to solo deals, which will list the solo ad sellers for you to choose. For your 2nd question, you need to enter the email swipe. This is something like an ad copy whereby the solo ad seller will use your swipe to send it to their list. Do make sure the URL link which you include in your swipe is working properly, or else you may have to end up cancelling and redoing the swipe again.

Posted 30 Dec 2014 at 15:31
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Felix G on 30 Dec 2014 at 03:37

See attach

go to help tab at top of page then click buyers it explain it all ok

Posted 30 Dec 2014 at 16:00
Felix G
5 posts / 0 likes
Alfred Meng on 30 Dec 2014 at 15:31

See attach

thanks for your explain. very helpful! btw, what is the difference between solo deals and mailing? i need find some niche but seems solo deals does not have any niche filter. may you advise?

Posted 31 Dec 2014 at 01:45
Felix G
5 posts / 0 likes
Liz Hall on 30 Dec 2014 at 16:00

See attach

there is no related topic on my question in the help section :(

btw, if the seller has a few niche, does that mean my swipe will send to all niches? Is there a way for buyer to select only one niche to send the list? (i did not see any option on this when buy the solo)

Posted 31 Dec 2014 at 02:00
Alfred Meng
103  / 1
4 posts / 2 likes
Felix G on 31 Dec 2014 at 01:45

See attach

I don't quite understand your question for solo mailing as when I click solo deals, I don't see two options. My guess the option for solo mailing is for solo ad sellers. It may be best to put in a support ticket to ask for specific help or see if other more experienced solo ad buyers and sellers can chip in and help.

For your second question, Udimi does not have the option for buyers to filter the niche of the solo ad sellers. My suggestion would be to talk to the specific seller to see if he or she offers the niche that you are looking for. After you purchase the solo ads, the seller will usually send your swipe to their list that is into your niche, so that number of optins or sales will be higher. But of course, the conversions will also depend a lot on your landing page.

Posted 31 Dec 2014 at 05:48
Felix G
5 posts / 0 likes
Alfred Meng on 31 Dec 2014 at 05:48

See attach

thank you for your advise. for solo mailing and solo deals, here is the screenshot. hopefully can get some further advise.

thank you

See attach

Posted 6 Jan 2015 at 08:23
Alfred Meng
103  / 1
4 posts / 2 likes

My guess is solo mailing allow you to filter certain solo sellers based on what you are looking for, e.g. health and fitness niche, able to mail anytime etc. Solo deals are deals which are listed according to promoted status etc. Have you tried asking the Help desk?

Posted 6 Jan 2015 at 15:29
Go up
Go down