Broken Click Tracking?

Broken Click Tracking?
Joe Garis
198  / 1
4 posts / 1 like

Are any other solo sellers noticing that their clicks are not accurate? For example I use my own click tracking service and with Safeswaps my click tracking and Safeswaps were pretty much right on. With a campaign I'm running today my click tracking is saying 260 raw clicks and Udimi stats are saying 180 raw clicks. That is a big difference and it appears to me like the Udimi tracking is broken. So I'm looking to see if any other sellers that do their own tracking are noticing click discrepancies.

Posted 8 Jul 2014 at 18:44
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Udimi tracking is the only accurate tracking on the market right now. If your tracker says more, then it is shit.

Posted 9 Jul 2014 at 11:17
Kathleen Hall
9 posts / 2 likes

Doesn't it ignore cell phone and facebook clicks?

Posted 9 Jul 2014 at 21:36
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Kathleen Hall on 09 Jul 2014 at 21:36

See attach

cellphone - no. Facebook - no, but it goes to "Web" traffic section

Posted 11 Jul 2014 at 11:03
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

Your clicks will not match as long as your subscribers are seeing this when they click on your links https://imgur.com/Re2znRr If udimi doesn't change that you're look at loss of clicks and maybe even lose some subscribers too.. some people might take "piece of shit" personal :o

Posted 12 Jul 2014 at 15:27
Chris Castle
3 posts / 1 like

It is far from accurate. I have had mail70.abv.bg, mailtosite.com, poczta.onet,pl and other mail server addresses show up as web clicks. To call this accurate is a joke.Let's turn this back around and say, I think any piece of software that cheats people out of obviously good clicks could easily be labeled "a piece of shit." Some human oversight of what is being filtered is in order here.

Next time I will say exactly what I mean instead of beating around the bush.

Posted 14 Jul 2014 at 18:20
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

The problem IS NOT the click count. The problem is how they count specifically mobile clicks.

It was mentioned in a prior thread that they reject certain clicks, because of out of date browsers, Javascript and cookies that are turned off. Typically if the click is marked "Robot" it is one of these reasons.

This may be fine for desktops.

However, for mobile clicks it shuts out a lot of good people who use older phones and or never update their phones. My guess is they are cutting out good buyers as well.

I think specifically for mobile they should abandon these filters.

If they did I bet you would see a 10% to 20% jump in accepted clicks.

Posted 14 Jul 2014 at 22:05
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes

I had to lower my solo level because of the igorned clicks is unbelieveable and i notice i am not only one

Posted 15 Jul 2014 at 02:33
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Liz Hall on 15 Jul 2014 at 02:33

See attach

no your far from the only one :)

Posted 15 Jul 2014 at 03:57
Fendy Aziz
347  / 5
16 posts / 3 likes

All sellers here facing the same problem related with SS or Udimi's tracker system. Udimi tracker sometime didn't track almost 20% clicks that i sent.. Common answer i recieved from support or Uncle dimitry, the clicks are junk..

Since i also using tracking software cost around $300 how come it doesn't track junk clicks.. ? Hoping Uncle dimitry pay more attention regarding Udimi's tracker..

Posted 15 Jul 2014 at 09:33
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

How Udimi Click Filter works.

Our most important task is to provide the safest site for buying and selling clicks on the Internet, so we started development of our own click filter after we realized that out of all traffic counters NONE gives protection from fraud and useless clicks.

We sent 50 support requests to Internet’s most loved and largest click statistics agencies (both free and paid) with the same question: do you provide fraud protection? All of them responded: yes, we do. Then we sent them few real-world scenarios, asking how their counter will behave. NONE of them gave acceptable answer… In summary their answer sounded like: we will count all your traffic and then you have to make your own conclusions.

What? What the hell? Why do I have to spend hours trying to catch 15 fake clicks out of 10000, if I am paying you for your fraud protection? …after this phrase none of them replied to us. This example shows clearly that traffic counter’s task is to count everything it catches… and then you are left alone with the data you have to analyze. That's a boring and time consuming task. Even if you decide to waste your time analyzing endless tables and resolving hostnames, you won’t be able to filter all useless traffic, because this requires you to be an expert in this field. This is where our 6 year of experience at Safe-Swaps from 240 million of clicks counted will be helpful. Our experts developed automatic click filter which does everything automatically. Our filter works similar to filters on Bing, Yahoo and Google Adsense. Udimi traffic filter redirects all traffic to your site, but counts only quality traffic. If you wish to see traffic which didn’t pass our quality control click “xxx filtered” link. You will see each click and a reason why we didn’t count it. Here are some examples of traffic we don’t count, because you definitely don’t want to pay for the traffic like that: • Non-email traffic, because according to Udimi rules all traffic must come from email solo ad • Search engine spiders • Spam email harvester bots, worms, ping/uptime monitoring visits • Fraud or fake clicks • Anonymous proxy traffic • Botnet traffic and other types of fake traffic • Duplicate clicks from the same recipient • Users with disabled javascript • Clicks from a person, who spent less than 3 seconds on your site

After passing all our filters, you’ll always see only real clicks and naturally this number will always be lower than you see in primitive and naïve autoresponder /click counter statistics. Our system saves hundreds of dollars for our members every day by filtering junk and useless traffic. Let’s review some of our filters in detail. Proxy checks To bypass uniqueness filter, fraudsters use a software that changes their own IP addresses based on a list of proxy servers. Newbies and idiots are using transparent servers that are easy to discover. Experienced fraudsters are using more complicated methods. Open proxies are easy to discover, since they pass original IP along with their own. We are able to identify them on-the-fly. Anonymous proxy is the same as open proxy, but they are impossible to be identified on-the-fly. We are able to identify them. High anonymity proxy is the same as anonymous proxy, but it doesn’t even identify itself as a proxy. We are able to identify them. Distorting proxy identifies itself as a proxy server, but makes an incorrect original IP address available through the http headers. We are able to identify them. Zombie computers that are running a proxy service which was installed by a computer virus or other similar means. The owners of such computers are typically unaware that their computers are being used as a proxy, thus enabling fraudsters to use the legitimate owner's Internet connection to send spam, commit credit card fraud, and be engaged in other illegal activity. Connection type check This check is important, because most clicks must come from users on fixed line or mobile ISPs. If most traffic comes from commercial sources, like Data Center/Web Hosting/Transit, then most likely these clicks were automated by fraudster’s web server. Additional information In addition to all information above you’ll be able to see following additional details for each IP address: Country, Region, City, Latitude, Longitude, ZIPCode, TimeZone, ISP, Domain, NetSpeed, AreaCode, location on map. And now the best part: this filter is completely free for all Udimi users. By the way, Udimi is free too, so join today and enjoy largest, best and safest solo marketplace on the net.

Posted 15 Jul 2014 at 11:09
John Coburn
3680  / 13
31 posts / 31 likes

Thanks Uncle...

... for taking the time (at last) to fully explain to us all how the Udimi filters separate the "The Good the Bad and Ugly Clicks".

I particularly like the one... "Clicks from a person, who spent less than 3 seconds on your site" and we all know mobile clicks don't have the same value as web clicks.

As a solo seller I can say YES... it is frustrating to be losing clicks that are very valuable to me.... but may NOT be so valuable to my clients.

But you are CORRECT... Udimi must be recognized primarily as a safe and secure site offering high value for the solo buyers. Only when the solo sellers give QUALITY will keep the BUYERS coming back again and again.

As responsible sellers we must look to our list building methods and our traffic sources. CLEAN UP our act and our list of subscribers. Clients want real visitors to opt-in, with the potential to buy something. We do NOT just sell clicks... we must give our customers access to quality prospects and gain buyer leads.

Not all solo sellers are equal.... I learned that lesson when I first started list building.

I've been losing a lot of clicks to your filters... but by cleaning my list, selecting where I buy my solos, avoiding mobile clicks and choosing my swap partners carefully... I have improved my list quality and managed to dramatically lower my lost clicks percentage.

Who said selling solo ads was going to be easy ?

Keep up the good work Uncle and good luck with Udimi

Posted 15 Jul 2014 at 20:52
Doug Shrader
4 posts / 2 likes

I personally hate it when I get a lot of mobile traffic. I have my squeeze pages setup where each type of mobile device goes to a different page depending on the type of mobile device.

Mainly if its a phone it goes to a sales page for "make money with mobile traffic" type of offer. I get some sales not a lot.

This may help some people that are getting stuck with mobile shit traffic.

Posted 16 Jul 2014 at 11:40
Pierre Maxim
137  / 1
3 posts / 0 likes

Uncle Dimitry, is there a forwarding service that your recommend that tracks well with your system? I did a test on my url forwarder and direct linking to your link... the direct linking always counts more clicks than my forwarder, but with your direct link I can't change the forwarding once the solo is complete thus end up sending tons more clicks than my customers purchase... good for them, but costing me.

Posted 1 Aug 2014 at 18:37
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Basically this setup is a buyers paradise as I have said previously... in another site I was a member of recently...!!

Posted 2 Aug 2014 at 16:49
Blaine Booker
17 posts / 6 likes

I think John C is spot on! This way at least as a seller, the need to worry about clicks being shit, is drastically reduced! So if it's only email traffic, I'm all for it. There are other ways to make money with Social media{Which I have a large following} and cell phone traffic!

Posted 2 Aug 2014 at 17:39
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Quick and easy video about our click filter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2BOY2HXJ8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2BOY2HXJ8Y

See attach

Posted 4 Aug 2014 at 20:48
Go up
Go down