How to buy solo ad
Find a seller
Go to Find Sellers and use the filters at the top to find the right seller for you. Default options work for most, but we have created quite a few filters to help you find exactly what you need.
Meaning of each button:
- Price. The maximum price you are willing to pay for a visitor who passes all Udimi filters.
- Ratings. The minimum number of positive ratings the seller must have.
- Got sales. Percentage of orders in which the seller generated sales for customers. The percentage only reflects the last 100 orders.
- Repeat orders. Percentage of repeat orders from customers.
- Start within. When you need to start the solo. Pick 24 hours here if you want to start as soon as possible.
- Traffic source. Shows where most of the clicks come from. Determined based on recent actual statistics collected by the Udimi click filter on the last 30 delivered orders.
- Online only. Choose to show all sellers or only those who are currently online on Udimi.
- ID verification. Turn on this option to see only sellers who have verified their identity through passport and video verification.
- Favorites. This button shows a list of sellers that you have added to your favorites.
- Keyword. Use this button to search by keyword. For example, the name of the seller or the text in the profile description.
- Save search. Saves your search filters. Next time, you can select your saved searches without having to set all the filters again.
Browse search results
After you have selected all the necessary filters, you will see the seller cards. Everything is quite simple here: a photo, the name of the seller, and a short bio.
On the right side, you can see the price per visitor, the percentage of Got Sales ratings, and the total number of ratings.
Review seller’s profile
At the top of the profile, you will see the country and city of the seller, local time, and all ratings and awards.
Using the Message button you can write to the seller directly.
Check average stats
Under the order form, you will see the average traffic statistics from the last 30 solos of this seller.
Read ratings from buyers
All the ratings you see in the rating section are for Udimi solos only. Sellers cannot delete buyer ratings. Negative ratings are also not removed.
You will see a summary of all ratings at the top and the ten most recent ratings below it. If you want to display all ratings with the option to filter them, click the Filter ratings link or the Show more ratings button at the bottom.
Place the order
Select the number of visitors you want to order using the slider and select the delivery start date in the upper right corner of the order form. The minimum and maximum number of visitors depends on the seller's settings and availability on the selected date.
Under the number of visitors slider, you can pick the traffic filters that will be applied to your solo.
- Base filter is always enabled on all orders and cannot be disabled for your protection.
- Prime filter is an optional feature and costs 3¢ per visitor. It will save you more money and we recommend that you enable it, but it is up to you. Read about the Udimi prime filter
- Only mobile - You will only receive traffic from mobile phone and tablet users. The price of the filter is set by the seller.
- Only top tier - you will only get traffic from the richest countries. The price of the filter is set by the seller. We suggest taking a look at the average percentage of top tier traffic this seller has. This can be seen on the traffic geography map on the seller profile.
- No mobile - you will only receive desktop traffic, including laptops. The price of the filter is set by the seller.
Put in your link or ad text
Okay, now put your link in the following field:
If you have ad text, that is much better. Select Ad Text and paste it into the text area.
Your ad text must contain at least one link. It can have as many links as you want, but all links must point to the same web page.
The system will save your link or ad text in the Ad Text area. On your next order, it will automatically insert your previously used ad text/link into the order form.
In addition, you will be able to select one of the previously used ad texts/links using the drop-down menu.
If the start time of the order is important for you and you do not want to start it earlier than planned, then uncheck "Allow the seller to start traffic delivery earlier, than scheduled."
Thus, the seller will not start the delivery before the date you have selected in the upper right corner of the order form.
Click Checkout to complete your order.
Hint: If you would like to purchase more than one solo ad, you can go to the Money section and top up your Udimi balance and use the funds from balance for your orders.