Suggestions and Ideas
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Post your Udimi improvement ideas here

Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 12:23
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

Yeah expanding the list to Top Ten would work -- Give others something to work to?

Posted 23 Feb 2015 at 13:45
Jason Coleman
56  / 2
34 posts / 10 likes

in the message chains, there should be more spacing or a <hr /> between the replies as its kinda hard to see where the previous message ends and new begins, looks like they run together if you are not looking carefully.

would be cool if it was easier to find people willing to send my solo TODAY instead of however long to wait until their next spot open... of course this would have to be only for sellers who mark "today" as wide open and are willnig to accept a buyer really fast but hey some days im sitting here wishin i had a solo to send and vice versa wishing i could send one same day you know/

Posted 25 Feb 2015 at 22:46
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Jason Coleman on 25 Feb 2015 at 22:46

See attach

there are seller that do the same day like i do

Posted 25 Feb 2015 at 22:49
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

thanks for great comments and suggestions, folks! Most of them will be added to the system and you'll see them live soon.

Keep them coming!

Note: please don't make offtopic posts in this thread, because they will be removed.

Posted 4 Mar 2015 at 23:47
Raymond Widjaja
16  / 1
3 posts / 3 likes

I would like to be able to view the log of clicks recorded by UDIMI. When there is a discrepancy, we can verify what is gone through the UDIMI counter vs sents

Posted 5 Mar 2015 at 04:05
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Hey Raymond I think you can see those stats on the click stats info for each solo, can't you? Rick Ling

Posted 5 Mar 2015 at 05:32
Jason Coleman
56  / 2
34 posts / 10 likes

would like to second or third a way to make new buyers leave feedback.. or maybe just defaults to positive feedback if they dont rate sellers within 7 days of the solo? that would be cool. lots of buyers im overdelivering too but not really getting any recognition from them about it etc.

Posted 8 Mar 2015 at 14:49
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

I have had 3 solo not rated in the last month and have rated them its bad hmm... not that I need the ratings but still.... all helps..

Posted 8 Mar 2015 at 16:08
Craig Raphael
192  / 6
21 posts / 19 likes

Due to the forum rants regarding the time line in which to complete a solo and the "automatic refund", I think the following....

1.) Udimi should have notified all sellers or made it blatantly obvious that the change you just made was going to be made. It appears that all of us are learning the hard way and nobody quite understands anything. This leads me to believe that the change was simply integrated without any notification or explanation.

2.) That the timer in general is an interference, not a "feature". If the buyer and seller are in communication, then the timer doesn't need to be there. What if the buyers wants xxx amount of clicks per day and that doesn't match up with the timer? There are certain times that things stray from the norm, for both the buyer and seller, and the timer voids these out completely.

3.) If the timer is going to be a "feature" here, shouldn't someone be allowed to complete say 500 or 1000 clicks in a longer time frame than just 100? Clearly it takes longer for those clicks.

I don't quite understand many of the features here, nor do I agree with them. Safe swaps and Udimi fail to notify anyone of any changes being made. You might post about them in a forum thread but not everyone reads or participates in forums. Heck...not everyone participates in rating or logging into their account regularly so assuming that a thread is adequate is a mishap on your part.

I appreciate the opportunities your site offers and I'm glad to be a hall of famer here but the constant changes being made that nobody knows or understands and for them to all but heavily favor the buyer, I strongly disagree with.

This thread is a prime example. You have installed an "automatic refund" feature with nobody knowing about it. Yet, many have complained about possibly having an "automatic positive rating" for those buyers that fail to participate in the rating system and you haven't done anything about this....at least not to my knowledge.

Anyway, that is my 2 cents.

Posted 10 Mar 2015 at 17:59
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

I second that Craig... nice and good try though but nothing will change...

Posted 10 Mar 2015 at 19:02
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

thanks for your suggestions.

Responding to recent Craig's questions:

Seller can deliver any number of clicks. If the seller is in communication with his buyer, he can ask to cancel the countdown.

Deadline must be a deadline. This will guarantee realistic "clicks per day" solo numbers. This will guarantee more happy buyers, who got what they ordered ON TIME. This will decrease headache with refunds for support. This will give more orders to those, who deliver on time.

So I don't see a reason why I have to remove feature, which will improve the site, reliability and customer experience.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 10 Mar 2015 at 19:59
Craig Raphael
192  / 6
21 posts / 19 likes

I understand your logic Uncle D. I don't agree with it is all. I manage and comply though and that's all I need to worry about. I just figured if enough people agreed with my thoughts, that you might take it into consideration.

Posted 10 Mar 2015 at 20:25
Jesus Leon
32 posts / 19 likes

I see the reason for a "deadline" after all, you don't want someone taking 4 months to deliver 25 clicks, BUT I don't see any reason whatsoever for an automatic "refund" deadline. This is something between the buyer and the customer to talk about and come to some sort of agreement. This is NOT something that should be forced by the site.

Side note/Rant.... Uncle, you said to many of us safe swaps was really meant for swap so in other words, sorry solo sellers. Well, this site is a SOLO site, when are you going to listen to the sellers? Instead of just implementing things why don't you tell us about it first and see what we think. When we hear about it, its like check out what I'm implementing, seems to me, and others like it is pretty much already done.

Lastly, remember, you could have all the buyers here in the world but without sellers the site is incomplete and you make no profits. Don't just focus on making the buyers happy, think about the sellers as well.

Regards,

Jesus

Posted 10 Mar 2015 at 21:45
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

thanks for your responses, folks. Deadline will stay and any seller, who thinks about buyers won't have any problem with it at all. As for your other suggestions, I am open for them and you can see some of these have already been implemented.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 10 Mar 2015 at 22:28
Ikwechegh James
6  / 1
5 posts / 0 likes

I wanna suggest for another payment type that isn't paypal you can pay with your debit/credit card then why can't you also withdraw with your card. REASON there are some countries where you cannot withdraw with your paypal account but can pay with it other countries you can neither pay nor withdraw in other words they don't use paypal does it mean that citizens of these countries can't use udimi? Its unfair i hope you do something about this uncle dimitry

Posted 14 Mar 2015 at 01:41
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Hey James I think others have been considered but the fee/comissions are too high like Payza and Bitcoin(value changes with currency) there are some others I guess if willing to pay fees etc then could be utilised I suppose over PP... Rick Ling

Posted 14 Mar 2015 at 03:57
Fendy Aziz
347  / 5
16 posts / 3 likes

I would like to add automatic accept order.. The deadline to accept order on each day at 7AM my time.. If this new tool added, no rush to open computer just to accept order before 7AM..

So the function will be.. Automatic accept order till the max clicks seller can deliver for that day. Balance order will be move to the next day..

Posted 19 Mar 2015 at 16:32
Udimi Team
21 posts / 14 likes

system gives 100 hours to accept. This is more than enough.

Posted 19 Mar 2015 at 16:38
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Fendy Aziz on 19 Mar 2015 at 16:32

See attach

You normally have 72 hours to accept or to decline the order that was made. So there is no much rush from this point of view and a buyer normally receives an email with notification about new orders.

Posted 19 Mar 2015 at 22:42
Wendhel Freeman
4 posts / 0 likes

You know what would be really awesome? If I send Udimi, my hard earned money...And for whatever reason.... Before my solo ad is sent out by the seller... I should have the ability to cancel my solo ad (NO QUESTIONS ASKED), and choose another seller in replacement...

Why would Udimi hold a persons liquid cash hostage, even if the buyer(person with cash) decides he does not want to work with a specific vendor anymore?

It's just strange you know, if I went to buy a 12 lbs steak dinner... And before my meal came, my waiter calls me a dumbass...

I can refuse to eat at that restuarant, because i choose where I spend my money.

All I'm saying is, if a seller accepts your solo ad... You expect it to run on a specific date, (what's the point of a scheduled time, if you ain't gone keep it?) SILLY-Willy right?

If it doesn't run on that specific date, and the seller who is supposed to have full control over their list... (doesn't know when they can send your ad)?

(That's a trip right, I have a list too...And I'm the only person with full control over my asset....

I need to have the ability to cancel bullshit sellers.... (excuse my hood shananigans)

Posted 20 Mar 2015 at 17:56
Go up
Go down