Suggestions and Ideas

Suggestions and Ideas
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Post your Udimi improvement ideas here

Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 12:23
Blaine Booker
17 posts / 6 likes

Give the seller an opportunity to see what filters (with descriptions), buyers have set for their solo orders, One of my regular buyers bought 25 clicks as usual, which I usually deliver after 2 or 3 mailings to my list, well it is now 8 mailings later and 91 clicks filtered most of them say java is turned off (Sorry but I don't even know what this means) but here's the kicker, I'm still short 7 clicks! Something needs to be done as I can't afford to burn out my list's for a $7.00 solo, I never had this problem before now! At least if I new what filters are being used I would be able to decide if I want to accept or not!

Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 11:04
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

Blaine there is nothing can be done there as the JavaScript off is within the Base filters that is automatically selected in every setting for solos - you may want to grow your list size which will lessen this -Good luck

Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 11:24
Tony Sharma
4 posts / 1 like

Hey guys,

Isit possible to add some sort of search function to find sellers which sell minimum 75% tier 1 solo ads. This is the only thing I'm struggling with at the moment, because TBH I really don't want to pay 0.40 per click and then get 50% tier 1. Thanks.

Posted 16 Jul 2015 at 10:03
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Tony Sharma on 16 Jul 2015 at 10:03

See attach

already possible

See attach

Posted 16 Jul 2015 at 12:28
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I know I have said this several times before, and some people have agreed with me, yet nothing is getting done about it. I mostly sell solos on Udimi, but today I decided to buy a solo.

I found it VERY difficult to find a good seller because when I look for sellers I always read their feedback/ratings. I look for sellers who have feedback where many buyers have said they have gotten sales from their solo.

It took a long time to find a seller because most all of the sellers have feedback that says "Good seller" only. This tells me absolutely nothing about what to expect.

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but I'm going to put it bluntly. The new feedback system SUCKS! I understand that there is an option to leave a comment, but honestly, most people will not leave a comment if it's not required.

I find it hard to believe that Udimi management doesn't see that the new feedback system is NOT an improvement to the site but a MASSIVE detriment.

Again, sometimes when something is not broken it's best to leave it alone.

Posted 19 Jul 2015 at 18:54
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Christopher Mollo on 19 Jul 2015 at 18:54

See attach

I agree the new rating system along with new filter system has hurt the seller here and a lot of good ones have left

Posted 19 Jul 2015 at 19:18
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Christopher Mollo on 19 Jul 2015 at 18:54

See attach

The criticism of the previous feedback system was mainly from noob sellers who thought it was too difficult to gain enough feedback for fund release.

But after looking at this new system for the last month or so I agree with you that the easy "Good Seller" feedback is at the detriment of buyers who are looking to purchase a high quality solo.

While I like the feedback footer when you now log into Udimi I hope we can get rid of the canned response at least for buyers.

Posted 19 Jul 2015 at 19:18
Carlos Costa
15 posts / 8 likes

I've noticed that a lot of my clicks are empty clicks, with a shocking percentage of 0-secs time spent on page. Even some of the optins I'm suspicious if they are actually real emails, because a large portion of those never engage again. I've been in this game a long time, so know false activity when I see it.

This is not what solo ads are supposed to be, and sellers need to be held more accountable as per what Nathan and Chris have described.

I think this is able to go on because Udimi comprises with mainly newbie buyers and long-time sellers. So the sellers do what they do, while the newbie buyers don't know any difference.

Posted 21 Jul 2015 at 09:45
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Carlos Costa on 21 Jul 2015 at 09:45

See attach

If there are problems with your solo orders please send ticket to the support in the "Help" section.

Posted 21 Jul 2015 at 09:50
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Carlos Costa on 21 Jul 2015 at 09:45

See attach

I wouldn't pay much attention to that stuff. I had a solo the other day and I got 40 opt-ins yet the stats said I only got 3 opt-ins. I'm not sure how accurate those stats are.

Posted 21 Jul 2015 at 14:20
Maria Koning
1 post / 0 likes

The other day I wanted to rate a solo ad seller I use frequently, but somehow pressed on the button GOOD, but wanted to go back to the statistics and check something, so that I could write down the results. However, I could not do that as it told me that I had already given my rating. So I thought that I could remove the rating and start over again. I was asked the question whether I was sure that I wanted to remove the rating and I said YES, thinking that I had another chance to correct the review. Unfortunately this was not the case. I lost 110 points and ended up not being able to give a proper review, which that person really deserved. With a 89% T1, 8 clicks overdelivery and a 53% optin rate, for me he deserved a medal. I find that there should be an option to edit the review not just to remove it. I am sure that I will get some comments why that should not be possible, but this is my personal opinion anyway.

Posted 21 Jul 2015 at 15:30
Carlos Costa
15 posts / 8 likes
Christopher Mollo on 21 Jul 2015 at 14:20

See attach

Udimi Team, I will do this weekend, thanks. Christopher Mollo, those stats are from my own tracking software.

Posted 22 Jul 2015 at 22:26
Blaine Booker
17 posts / 6 likes

Yep, Only half of my solo stats were transferred from SS, support they were working on it, it was never updated and I was here at the very beginning! just saying...

Posted 23 Jul 2015 at 02:24
Darman Husin
19  / 1
1 post / 0 likes

Uncle Dimitry, may i suggest to add payoneer to withdraw our money?

Posted 11 Aug 2015 at 11:04
Tom Geo
392  / 15
73 posts / 37 likes

Bann time to change bassed on the logevity of a seller and the reputation of a buyer i know you want to protect the buyers, but what about people that Simply come here rate a solo negatively and wait for their refund, ??,,,,,,, its a simple trick to get Free solo Ads, but its hurting the relable solo vendors that just got a negative rating Even though they delivered the solo ad in Full, shouldnt the buyer have at least a history of at Least 6 solo ads with no refunds, ? would like to have feedback on the system that bans you from Udimi Thanks

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 17:00
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Tom Geo on 12 Sep 2015 at 17:00

See attach

i agree because you get these newbies that say they got higher opt-in with other sellers and have no rating to prove it

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 17:09
Tom Geo
392  / 15
73 posts / 37 likes

Yes many of them just buy 1 solo ad leave a negative rating and then vanish from the Udimi system , but our rating for some strange reason??? even if the buyer is not active for Months still stays in our feedback, Suggestion users that are not active at least daily/weekly to limit their ability to rate buyers ?? Who agrees?

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 17:15
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Tom Geo on 12 Sep 2015 at 17:00

See attach

this trick won't work anymore, because refund doesn't completely remove the rating and sellers have no incentive to refund. Also, we monitor tire kickers and serial refunders and ban them.

Posted 12 Sep 2015 at 20:06
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Here is another suggestion.

Integrate with this API

http://www.emailonacid.com/

https://www.emailonacid.com/api

https://www.emailonacid.com/spam-testing

And give buyers feedback on the quality of their SWIPES! Would help with all the people having problems with their A/R issues.

Cheers, Heather

Posted 14 Sep 2015 at 02:48
Aris Savva
137  / 1
11 posts / 5 likes

Hello everyone

I ran into a little issue the other day and decided to post my suggestion here. I apologies if this was already addressed but I didn't see it anywhere.

I have a client who got sales.. he stated it in his testimonial but didn't click the box "got sales". This was recent and after the update. I can't get in touch with this client because he hasn't seen a single message from me yet.

Udimi should be able to take action on this and manually add the rating to the testimonial. I am missing the sales badge for Prime market and it's not fair for me to not get accepted because a client didn't tick the box even though they clearly state in the testimonial they got sales. I've been chasing this guy for over a week and nothing. The proof is in the testimonial!

Thank you

Posted 15 Sep 2015 at 11:34
Go up
Go down