Suggestions and Ideas
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Post your Udimi improvement ideas here

Posted 11 Feb 2015 at 12:23
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Sending SPAMMY, poorly written swipes is the quickest way to burn out a list and make it unresponsive! I refuse to do it!

In fact a lot of the poor results are because sellers keep hammering their list with SPAM thinking they are helping when it reality it is hurting. Because nobody wants to read that shit.

But beyond that my results speak for themselves. Over 800+ positive feedbacks with massive optins and sales. Tons of repeat buyers. Go read them for yourself. All third party all independent!

I want all my customers to succeed and you can't do it if your constantly sending SPAM.

Here this is an example from today. I can't do anything with that swipe! And I am not here to give a clinic on swipe writing. I get these all day long.

See attach

Posted 13 Jun 2015 at 02:16
Sam Farnham
15 posts / 8 likes

Country specific traffic would be great (eg Canada Only, etc).

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 15:51
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I'm not too big on the fact that buyers no longer are required to leave a comment when they rate sellers. A lot of buyers use those comments to decide whether or not they will purchase. I like the fact that buyers would often state the opt-in rates they got and whether or not they made sales from my solos. Now all I'm getting as a comment is "Good seller."

That's all well and good, but it doesn't really describe the buyers experience. I don't think it's a good thing for either the buyer or the seller. I think if you are going to have the most accurate feedback possible, then both and sellers should be required to leave their own comments, and not a generalized one such as "Good seller."

I have no problem with the rating bar coming up on the bottom of the screen like it does now. In fact, that's a good thing because it reminds buyers and sellers to rate their solos. But they should also have to leave their own comments.

Posted 16 Jun 2015 at 10:08
Sam Farnham
15 posts / 8 likes

^ Yes, definitely. If people say how many clicks, how many Tier 1 , how many sales, the optin rate, etc, that would be helpful. I know results depend on our individual offers but they would still be a useful guide.

Posted 16 Jun 2015 at 12:02
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Christopher Mollo on 16 Jun 2015 at 10:08

See attach

comment has never been a requirement, but we will change that window to improve commenting experience.

Thanks for your suggestions

Posted 16 Jun 2015 at 19:24
Matthew T
12 posts / 5 likes

Why would people have to pay extra just to have web traffic filtered?

Isn't the whole point of this to get email traffic?

Posted 23 Jun 2015 at 17:17
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Matthew T on 23 Jun 2015 at 17:17

See attach

Base filters are FREE. That is dupe protection, bot protection and I believe Datacenter.

The reality is some of these other filtering options require more work on the sellers end and therefore it was felt we should be compensated for it.

And truth be told a lot of those other filtering options in particular the proxy filters get rid of a lot of good traffic because more and more today people are using proxies to help protect themselves from spying governments.

Posted 23 Jun 2015 at 18:05
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 16 Jun 2015 at 19:24

See attach

if we refund the buyers because there unhappy why 1000 points that is really unfair for the sellers can this be lower and some buyer don't response to your offer to re-run so they want free solo if we as seller refund them

Posted 28 Jun 2015 at 16:32
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 16 Jun 2015 at 19:24

See attach

i had to refund buyer who links were wrong during there solo go 1000 points for that can this be lower

Posted 28 Jun 2015 at 16:37
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Uncle D,

I have a suggestion. Remove the 30% rule for available dates and show the earliest date that has ANY clicks remaining.

Reason I am asking is that I have 500 click bookings in July all the way out till the 26th However, I have allotted in seller settings to sell 600 clicks a day.

So right now I am 2600 clicks undersold because very few people are using the Change Date button.

Your loosing money and I am loosing money the way it is setup now because the system is not maximizing my daily click allotment.

And while the date information is better and we have had some fun over this, I still get at least 1 or 2 questions a day as to when a solo is going to be sent.

Cheers, Heather

Posted 30 Jun 2015 at 05:28
Raymond Widjaja
16  / 1
3 posts / 3 likes

Could you please add a tab for new version log where it lists new features or fixed applied with date, May be a flag to show there are a new fixes or features.

I often noted that new features are added, but I was not aware of. Hence It created not so good experience for both buyers and sellers.

Posted 1 Jul 2015 at 06:45
Kim Thompson-Pinder
3 posts / 1 like

It would be really nice if you had a MLM/Network Marketing Category. Internet Marketing is different and I am trying to find lists that are MLM/Network Marketing specific. Thank you.

Posted 2 Jul 2015 at 11:51
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I don't know what happened with the feedback, but I used to get detailed feedback where the buyer would put their opt-in rate and how many sales they made from my solo. Now all I seem to be getting is "Good seller." I think the old feedback system was much better, as buyers had to leave their own comments regarding the solo and not a generic "Good seller."

That is also very detrimental to buyers, because they cannot get an idea of what kind of solo they will get if all it says is "Good seller."

I would love to see the old feedback system put back in place. While it is important to make improvements and stay up to date, sometimes you shouldn't try to fix what isn't broken.

Posted 7 Jul 2015 at 15:50
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Christopher Mollo on 07 Jul 2015 at 15:50

See attach

I think they should be able to do both

Posted 7 Jul 2015 at 15:53
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Liz Hall on 07 Jul 2015 at 15:53

See attach

I think the buyer should have to leave a comment. This generic feedback system is only making it harder for buyers to find good sellers.

Posted 7 Jul 2015 at 15:54
Blaine Booker
17 posts / 6 likes

Give the seller an opportunity to see what filters (with descriptions), buyers have set for their solo orders, One of my regular buyers bought 25 clicks as usual, which I usually deliver after 2 or 3 mailings to my list, well it is now 8 mailings later and 91 clicks filtered most of them say java is turned off (Sorry but I don't even know what this means) but here's the kicker, I'm still short 7 clicks! Something needs to be done as I can't afford to burn out my list's for a $7.00 solo, I never had this problem before now! At least if I new what filters are being used I would be able to decide if I want to accept or not!

Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 11:04
Tommy Mclaughlin
710  / 11
62 posts / 27 likes

Blaine there is nothing can be done there as the JavaScript off is within the Base filters that is automatically selected in every setting for solos - you may want to grow your list size which will lessen this -Good luck

Posted 10 Jul 2015 at 11:24
Tony Sharma
4 posts / 1 like

Hey guys,

Isit possible to add some sort of search function to find sellers which sell minimum 75% tier 1 solo ads. This is the only thing I'm struggling with at the moment, because TBH I really don't want to pay 0.40 per click and then get 50% tier 1. Thanks.

Posted 16 Jul 2015 at 10:03
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Tony Sharma on 16 Jul 2015 at 10:03

See attach

already possible

See attach

Posted 16 Jul 2015 at 12:28
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I know I have said this several times before, and some people have agreed with me, yet nothing is getting done about it. I mostly sell solos on Udimi, but today I decided to buy a solo.

I found it VERY difficult to find a good seller because when I look for sellers I always read their feedback/ratings. I look for sellers who have feedback where many buyers have said they have gotten sales from their solo.

It took a long time to find a seller because most all of the sellers have feedback that says "Good seller" only. This tells me absolutely nothing about what to expect.

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but I'm going to put it bluntly. The new feedback system SUCKS! I understand that there is an option to leave a comment, but honestly, most people will not leave a comment if it's not required.

I find it hard to believe that Udimi management doesn't see that the new feedback system is NOT an improvement to the site but a MASSIVE detriment.

Again, sometimes when something is not broken it's best to leave it alone.

Posted 19 Jul 2015 at 18:54
Go up
Go down