Unable to withdraw money for 1 month

Unable to withdraw money for 1 month
Geoff Wilkins
198  / 6
1 post / 0 likes

I have recently transferred my solo account from safe swaps and have completed my first solo for a client on udimi. I expected to be able to withdraw my funds immediately as I would on safe swaps but have told I cant withdraw anything for 1 month. Has anyone else tried to withdraw money and been told this ?

Posted 10 Jul 2014 at 10:03
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

this is a way to protect our buyers from scams, it works the same both on SS and on Udimi.

Scam won't be able to quickly send useless traffic and run with the money.

This limit is lifted forever for any seller, who reached 10+ positive ratings and is a member for 30 days.

I can see that you have 52 positives at SS, so be sure to send support ticket for ratings transfer to Udimi and your limit will be lifted automatically.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 10 Jul 2014 at 17:23
Karol Gonzalez
1 post / 0 likes

Can I do it as well? I've finish sending my first solo and also got the 1 month waiting time.

Posted 13 Jul 2014 at 22:58
Nivard Malcolm
4 posts / 0 likes

Hey everyone. It's my third day here,still trying to figure out how this all works.I integrated my Get Response with Safe Swap do i have to do the same for Udimi and if so how do i begin to do so?. Thanks everyone. Nivard.

Posted 14 Jul 2014 at 00:58
Wallace Johnson Test Pilot
23 posts / 1 like

I am still waiting for my funds to be transferred to Udimi. I have been with Safe-Swap over a year with a + rating and designated as one of 10 top buyers of Solo Ads, but it doesn't seem to matter. I am frustrated.

Posted 30 Jul 2014 at 00:18
Go up
Go down