Make Money..

Make Money..
Eliza Aung
6 posts / 0 likes

Hi Guys, When I want to make money, I am selling clicks but the system said that I don't have enough funds in my account. What is it mean? I am not trying to buy clicks but selling the clicks still need the sufficient funds in my account? Does anyone knows?

Posted 21 Apr 2015 at 09:35
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes

Hello Eliza, Please read information about setting up your seller account. https://udimi.com/help/a/seller-setup

Posted 21 Apr 2015 at 10:49
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Hey Eliza you need to top up I believe before selling no matter what after that is just to advertise your offer and both being min $25 to $100 for promoted adverts..... that's it and your on your way... you don't need to advertise but obviously helps if you do....

Posted 21 Apr 2015 at 11:52
Eliza Aung
6 posts / 0 likes

Thank you Udimi Team! But after I checked at seller account's information. I did find one which related for "save on PayPal fees with Udimi". But I when I clicked it, it shown error. So...??

Regards, Eliza

Hi Rick, Thanks for you advice. But I do have 26.5$ in my account which show in "My Money"..

Posted 22 Apr 2015 at 02:35
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

hmm so dunno then message support?

Posted 22 Apr 2015 at 05:25
Eliza Aung
6 posts / 0 likes

Hi Udimi Team,

I don't know that is it need to pay for selling the clicks?

Below is the one appear when I click the "create" under "My Solo Offer" in the left column of the page. Do you have any idea?

Solo Deal Type Simple: 21 days for $47.00 Simple solo deal. Promoted: 7 days + 14 days in 'Simple' for $109.00 • Your profile will be at the top of the ‘Find Sellers’ screen • Your deal will be at the top of all solo deals • Your deal will stay at the top, even after new ‘simple’ solo deals are posted • Your deal will be featured in Udimi weekly email broadcast You will surely get more orders comparing to a simple solo deal. * Limited to 10 spots. Spots left: 8 Reserved Seat: #1 everywhere for 7 days + 14 days in 'Simple' for $187.00 • All ‘Promoted’ benefits • Your deal will be #1, even if new ‘Promoted’ deals are posted • Your deal will be #1 in Udimi weekly email broadcast You will surely get more orders comparing to a ‘Promoted’ deal. * Limited to one person. Currently taken by Aris Savva. Will become available in 24:06

Regards, Eliza

Posted 22 Apr 2015 at 06:13
Go up
Go down