Sellers, we need your opinion

Sellers, we need your opinion
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

Hi All,

we are planning to create a widget to allow booking solos right from your website. It will show available dates right from your calendar and all solos will go to Udimi also.

Udimi will not add own fee to your click price on these orders. The only charge buyer will pay is $2 for payment protection and click filter.

This small feature can also help you to prevent overbooking.

I need to know if anybody actually goes to use this function or not. I mean replacing own "Buy now" buttons with Udimi button/calendar.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 14 May 2015 at 20:20
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Mark Jameson on 19 May 2015 at 13:45

See attach

looking forward for your ideas. I am always open for new ideas that could benefit the community. We can also check the issue you mentioned together. Just PM me and we will monitor your next solo with you.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 19 May 2015 at 14:04
Jesus Leon
32 posts / 19 likes

Here's another suggestion. How about giving sellers a"fee" break after we sell a certain number of clicks. So for example, after someone sells say 1000 clicks a month the fees go down to 3 cents a click. More than 5k goes to 2 cents. If something likes this was implemented I know I for one would sell more clicks here.

Posted 19 May 2015 at 14:35
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Jesus Leon on 19 May 2015 at 14:35

See attach

I don't see how lowered "fee" will affect somebody's sales. On the other hand, we can increase that "fee" and use money to get more buyers on Udimi. This will surely result in additional sales.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 19 May 2015 at 18:35
Jesus Leon
32 posts / 19 likes

Lowered fees will affect sales because the seller will sell more clicks here and less outside of udimi. If someone can sell 1k clicks outside of udimi for a fraction of what it cost here why would they. Prehaps if the fees per click were reduced after we hit a certain number of sales, kinda like saying thank you to the seller for selling the clicks here at udimi they would in turn offer to sell more clicks here. I hope you realize that many of the established -big hitters here can sell way more clicks than they offer to sell at udimi. You should ask yourself why that is and how can that be minimized.

Posted 19 May 2015 at 19:44
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

don't forget that there is no "fee". The seller gets the price specified on the seller setup screen.

About "thank you" gifts is a good idea, but for affiliates, who actually bring new customers and buyers to Udimi.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

as for calendar:

at this moment I see only 4 votes for this feature

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 20 May 2015 at 08:37
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 20 May 2015 at 08:37

See attach

I think this is one those things, build it, promote the hell out of it and they will come.

But better yet.

How about you just expose Udimi via an API and let us build what we want?

Posted 21 May 2015 at 04:15
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

nobody will use API. When we created API for optin tracking, not a single user installed it. Some people have problems even with current primitive copy/paste setup.

In any case, we will create external calendar function as a logical site expansion.

Posted 21 May 2015 at 11:31
Georgina Gunning
9 posts / 10 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 14 May 2015 at 20:20

See attach

will we be able to sell more than 1,000 clicks at a time? or will we be limited? Quote Jesus Leon " I hope you realize that many of the established -big hitters here can sell way more clicks than they offer to sell at udimi. "

Posted 21 May 2015 at 23:17
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 21 May 2015 at 11:31

See attach

I would use a FULLY exposed API. In a heartbeat!

It's so easy to do today with something like mulesoft.com

All kinds of interesting integrations could be made.

While you may not see the usefulness today just opening yourself up might attract some other 3rd party developers, strategic partnerships. Which in turn could drive additional business for all of us.

I could see something like Empower integrating you into their backend or other big Bizop or MLM where the people could order from their internal dashboard after they create an account.

Anyway just some food for thought :)

Posted 22 May 2015 at 01:43
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Heather Alessandra on 22 May 2015 at 01:43

See attach

I didn't know about mulesoft. Will take a look at it for sure

Posted 22 May 2015 at 10:45
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Georgina Gunning on 21 May 2015 at 23:17

See attach