Forum Solo ads Important Change for Sellers!

625 posts / 570 likes

Hi All,

Tomorrow we will change overdelivery and filtering rules for all solos.

All filtered traffic will no longer be sent to buyers, but to your overdelivery link. Please specify your link and maximum overdelivery percentage in Settings > Seller setup > Overdelivery

Example:
You’ve set 20% overdelivery.
You sent 150 clicks on 100 click order. System filtered 20 clicks.
120 clicks will be sent to buyer. 30 clicks (filtered and overdelivered) will be sent to your Overdelivery link

In addition, we will notify all sellers by private messaging system about this change

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

625 posts / 570 likes
Christopher Mollo
Christopher Mollo on 3 Jun 2015 at 02:20

If you do not use the overdelivery feature will all traffic still go to the buyer? I do not use the overdeliver feature because I feel it confuses my subscribers. For instance, if I sent them a swipe promising them a certain ebook, they may not get sent to that page to get the ebook if I have overde

this is exactly as it works now. You specify your own link and all filtered / overdelivered traffic goes there.

774 / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

Agree Christopher .I don't use it for the same reason !

94 posts / 106 likes

If you do not use the overdelivery feature will all traffic still go to the buyer? I do not use the overdeliver feature because I feel it confuses my subscribers. For instance, if I sent them a swipe promising them a certain ebook, they may not get sent to that page to get the ebook if I have overdelivery on. Also, if "filtered" clicks are basically worthless, why would we want to send them to another buyer? Won't they just be filtered there as well?

I guess this could be useful if people are sending their overdelivery clicks to a CPA offer or affiliate offer, but if they are sending them to another solo buyer, it could be confusing.