Filter Pricing Published

Filter Pricing Published
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Hi Sellers,

Now you can set a price for each filter in Settings > Seller setup > Traffic Purity

Plus we added new filter “Only top tier traffic”, which will filter all traffic, but T1. You can define price for this filter too.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 13 Jun 2015 at 13:29
Richard Winters
10 posts / 5 likes
Heather Alessandra on 14 Jun 2015 at 20:13

See attach

that definitely does not sound like what I bought. Dollars down the drain. The good thing is the second solo ad with the ugly ad is currently performing as usual. So far pulling in excess of 30% plus optins. Hanging in there! Richard

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 20:20
Sam Farnham
15 posts / 8 likes

Heather, I disagree about the equability, yes sellers make less net margin and I sympathize, but that's not something for buyers to shoulder, but for sellers to streamline and upgrade their infrastructures - For example, looking at your stats in the screenshot (and I'm not singling you out here, it's just that you're the one talking to me, others have similar), you have much lower than average home connections, higher than average proxy clicks and lower than average top tier. So these new filter markups mean buyers have to pay a lot more just to get normal quality clicks, THAT isn't equitable.

See attach

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 22:13
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Sam Farnham on 14 Jun 2015 at 22:13

See attach

The bottom line is that most sellers feel the filters here are not accurate. I generate sales all day long. And if you look at the hostnames on my traffic it does not gel with whatever that graph represents.

With regard to being equitable. Go to the Facebook groups or go to Warrior and see what the pricing is there WITHOUT ANY FILTERING. Then come back here and you will realize what a bargain this place is.

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 22:48
Sam Farnham
15 posts / 8 likes

I've been on the Facebook groups and I know what you're saying, it is good Udimi has filters at all. I'm placing my first orders this week and I always use tracking links, so I'll see for myself what's coming in. I just don't see how buyers could make a decent ROI with $1+ click filters on.

Dimitri, what do you think about what Heather said about the graphs? Any truth to that?

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 23:15
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Sam Farnham on 14 Jun 2015 at 23:15

See attach

I don't know how to put that bar into context. Because look here at this image it says I only have 14% mobile. That would mean that my list has to be 86% desktop!

See attach

Posted 15 Jun 2015 at 00:16
Richard Winters
10 posts / 5 likes

My second solo pulled around 36% Optin Ratio. For me that is good. Would love to do better, but am not that good at ad copy writing. But what I love is that my landing page is basic and ugly and does better than my professional video landing page. Figures, this Solo was for only 50 Clicks and got a 36% Optin Ratio and my 200 Clicks received less than 20% when from the same Vendor, it has usually perform well above a 30% Optin ratio. That is life in the FASTLANE! Keep the Faith, Richard

Posted 15 Jun 2015 at 00:19
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Richard Winters on 15 Jun 2015 at 00:19

See attach

36% is pretty good. If you are achieving 40% or better you are doing really well. I'm not surprised that your "ugly" squeeze page is doing better than any fancy ones you might have. My best performing squeeze page has an average conversion rate of 42.8% and all it is a headline in big red letters with an opt-in form underneath. It's as basic as you can get, but it works best. The opt-in rate is completely dependent on your headline copy. If you have a catchy headline that makes people curious they almost cannot help subscribing.

When it comes to buying solos, the real "magic" comes from your funnel. Your goal should always be to make sales on the back end to at least recover the cost of the solo, thereby getting the leads for free. Once you master how to break even on your solos, then you can start the next process, which is to try and make a profit on the solo as well as getting your leads for free! It takes lots of testing and work, but when you finally get there, there's nothing better than gettign your subscribers for free and making a few extra bucks on the solo too!

Posted 15 Jun 2015 at 01:44
Richard Winters
10 posts / 5 likes

Thanks, that is the goal. Richard

Posted 15 Jun 2015 at 03:23
Nicole K
1037  / 7
46 posts / 38 likes

System still lacks some things. Sellers should have the option whether they want to send filtered traffic to Buyer/Seller Landing Page regardless of what filters the buyer paid for or didn't pay for. Now it's like I'm discriminating against some just because they are using a different platform, disabled cookies/java, or whatever. Also, using one redirect link for all solos just doesn't make sense especially if you have different niches. It would be nice to have this option for each solo ad and I can change it anytime I want. In some cases I rather have subscribers go directly to buyer's page regardless of filters because I don't want to misguide them and if there is value offered they should be able to benefit instead of ending up on some generic landing page. This is important and should be available to the sellers ASAP. So for each solo that I approve there should be settings next to the stats. The settings for each solo ad going out should have following: 1. Send all filtered traffic to Buyer (YES/NO) 2. Filter/overdelivery URL: 3. Overdelivery rate:

This way you will have happy buyers, happy sellers and happy subscribers.

Posted 15 Jun 2015 at 12:49
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Nicole K on 15 Jun 2015 at 12:49

See attach

As for cookies / java. We do not filter java. We block people without javascript. Cookies and javascript are technologies that 100% browsers have enabled by default. Turning them off will cause most of sites to be unusable.

Try to do that yourself: you won't be able even to login anywhere. That's why we filter people, who will never optin or login to buyer's site. And this will not change.

As for other suggestions, I have good news for you: all three items you mentioned are in development right now. Moreover, you'll be able to define custom o/d and filtering links for each solo.

And even more good news: all will be published this week!

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 15 Jun 2015 at 14:29
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Uncle D,

When it comes time loading a solo. I have them booked well into July now, how are we supposed to know (remember) which filters have been selected?

I don't see any of them listed on the swipe page.

Thanks, Heather

Posted 16 Jun 2015 at 18:36
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Heather Alessandra on 16 Jun 2015 at 18:36

See attach

D'OH!

Techs are improving swipe screen, so, this will be added shortly

Posted 16 Jun 2015 at 19:21
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 16 Jun 2015 at 19:21

See attach

LOL ok.. ;)

Posted 16 Jun 2015 at 19:23
Boris Ribadeneira
5 posts / 1 like

Great !

Posted 16 Jun 2015 at 20:30
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I see that we can now set over delivery and filtered clicks links for each individual solo now which is awesome. However, how do you save it? I'm not seeing anywhere to save the swipe after I enter my over delivery and filtered click links.

Posted 17 Jun 2015 at 15:20
Angelo Sayson
2734  / 1
6 posts / 8 likes

Damn, I'm loving the new "filtered clicks: send to" and overdelivery link settings in the solo swipe section. Great addition, Uncle D!

Posted 18 Jun 2015 at 01:08
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Angelo Sayson on 18 Jun 2015 at 01:08

See attach

How do you save the links once you have changed them in the solo?

Posted 18 Jun 2015 at 01:27
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Christopher Mollo on 18 Jun 2015 at 01:27

See attach

it saves automatically, but we added usual Save button to stop confusion.

Posted 18 Jun 2015 at 09:00
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 18 Jun 2015 at 09:00

See attach

OK that's great because mine was not saving automatically for some reason. Works great now though and it's an awesome feature!

Posted 18 Jun 2015 at 09:38
Go up
Go down