Filter Pricing Published

Filter Pricing Published
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Hi Sellers,

Now you can set a price for each filter in Settings > Seller setup > Traffic Purity

Plus we added new filter “Only top tier traffic”, which will filter all traffic, but T1. You can define price for this filter too.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 13 Jun 2015 at 13:29
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Heather Alessandra on 13 Jun 2015 at 20:32

See attach

You will see that a lot more now. Now that sellers can set amounts for certain types of clicks you are going to see buyers go after the best price, which is going to be to select base filters only. This is great because I was having to send almost twice as many clicks as a buyer ordered to complete a solo. At least hopefully it will mean that buyers won't want to filter out mobile clicks, which in my opinion are still very good clicks.

Posted 13 Jun 2015 at 23:18
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

I can't believe we finally did it right

Posted 13 Jun 2015 at 23:38
Jesus Leon
32 posts / 19 likes

Thank you Uncle!

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 02:02
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 13 Jun 2015 at 23:38

See attach

LOL yes you did! It's cause you listened. Really appreciate it.

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 02:54
Angelo Sayson
2734  / 1
6 posts / 8 likes

This is really an awesome feature... thanks Uncle D!

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 03:12
Richard Winters
10 posts / 5 likes

Hello there Uncle, All I can say as a buyer is that it looks like I am getting less for more. Since all this change has happened I have consistently received less optins! So now I will be paying more for less leads? On Solo Ads that consistently produced optin ratios of 30%-40% are now lucky to get a 25% Optin! Just ran a Solo Ad this weekend, and it is not even producing a 20% optin ratio? Time for me to reconsider where I should be spending my money? Good Luck, Richard Winters - DaCobraman

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 13:36
Sam Farnham
15 posts / 8 likes

I concur with Richard. It seems the sellers are more excited about this than the buyers are.

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 15:40
Kelvin Chan
18 posts / 34 likes

I seldom chime in but maybe it's time...

Personally feel it's overdone and overcomplicating the ordering process for most buyers (and perhaps many sellers as well). Extensive studies have shown that given too many choices, people suffer from analysis by paralysis and struggle with making decisions and moving forward with things.

My personal take is that... the "only top tier" & "no mobile" options are truly needful and the OTHER options are extraneous for 99% of transactions conducted here.

If I had my way, I'll remove the other 3 options and keep things simple. Buyers don't need to ask endless questions about what's datacenter, proxy & web as well.

@ Buyers & Sellers: Who's with me? =) (Vote with a LIKE now...)

@ Uncle Dimitry: Appreciate all you're doing but do take what I've just mentioned into consideration.

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 15:48
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Did you have all filter options unchecked on these poor performing solos?

Prior to yesterday there was no cost to keep all options checked.

And the filter technically has not changed.

So I personally doubt that what your seeing now is related to the pricing changes.

Sounds more like a seller/offer issue to me.

@ Kelvin - Since the change has been made sales have been normal for me. Perhaps some simplification might be helpful but so far I have not fielded any questions on it. You have to give it some time to be able to judge it. . @Sam - Buyers would never been happy with additional pricing I could understand that. However, sellers have been providing below market clicks for a long time and it was not equitable. If you go out to FB an try and buy prices start around .40 cents a click and there is NO BASE FILTER either. Moreover, it's very difficult to gauge who your are dealing with. This change has made it equitable for all parties and allowed for pricing to be consistent to what other outside sources are charging for the same level of service and product.

Ok next up on the to do list Uncle D, please fix the forum posting :)

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 16:03
Richard Winters
10 posts / 5 likes

Hello again, Nothing was checked off, just paid the going rate for 200 Clicks. As mentioned from the same Solo Ad Seller, I have consistently pulled above 30% with my Solo Offer? This last run is not even hitting 20%? The is no guarantee in life if anything, but for me, I spend a lot of money on Solo Ads and am just voicing what I have seen. I have not just been buying from one vendor to observe these dismal results? Time to do some more testing!!! We have a great platform here, but people need to be happy on both sides of the road for this to work. Richard

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 16:13
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Richard Winters on 14 Jun 2015 at 16:13

See attach

When did you buy this solo? Prior to yesterday almost all options on the filter were defaulted ON.

However, a few days ago another change was made that allows sellers to send filtered traffic back to them rather then to the solo buyer.

But what sellers have shown (in ANOTHER THREAD) is that the FILTERED traffic actually contains a lot of good buyers.

So I have HUNCH that you bought a solo, left the default options and the seller, per udimi was redirecting filtered traffic back to them that prior to the other day would have gone to you that actually contains good optins.

(Sorry if that sounds too confusing)

Try this before you render judgement. Buy a couple new solos today from respected sellers and ONLY USE BASE FILTERS (make sure everything else is unchecked) and see what the optins looks like.

That way you get all the traffic.

Cheers

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 17:55
Richard Winters
10 posts / 5 likes

Purchased 3 Solos on 06/12/15. One solo is complete and the second just started and the third one starts Monday!

Not positive, but I recall seeing the boxes and did not check them, Priced was based on the basic rate without any additions. That I know, because I know what I paid for the Solo Ads. Some of this does not make sense, because some Vendors have a really high top tier rating. Sounds good if you want to buy from a Vendor that might not have a high top tier rating. Then you might consider using them and requesting only top tier clicks by checking off the box. Richard

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 18:24
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Richard Winters on 14 Jun 2015 at 18:24

See attach

maybe you can tell the seller to turn there over-delivery to 1% that might help increase your opt-in rate

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 18:58
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Richard,

On 6/12/15 most filter options were set to ON except for Transparent, so filtered clicks would be sent back to the seller. The T1 default was added yesterday.

These next few solos are probably going to do the same thing because they were purchased before the change.

Try buying some new ones today, BASE FILTERS ONLY and then we could have an apples to apples discussion about optin rate.

@Liz - Why would lower OD help him?

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 20:13
Richard Winters
10 posts / 5 likes

Liz, Curious? How would that help? Is it not to my advantage to receive more quality clicks?Am new to all this stuff and I know what Uncle is trying to achieve is better for both Sellers and Buyers! Richard

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 20:14
Richard Winters
10 posts / 5 likes
Heather Alessandra on 14 Jun 2015 at 20:13

See attach

that definitely does not sound like what I bought. Dollars down the drain. The good thing is the second solo ad with the ugly ad is currently performing as usual. So far pulling in excess of 30% plus optins. Hanging in there! Richard

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 20:20
Sam Farnham
15 posts / 8 likes

Heather, I disagree about the equability, yes sellers make less net margin and I sympathize, but that's not something for buyers to shoulder, but for sellers to streamline and upgrade their infrastructures - For example, looking at your stats in the screenshot (and I'm not singling you out here, it's just that you're the one talking to me, others have similar), you have much lower than average home connections, higher than average proxy clicks and lower than average top tier. So these new filter markups mean buyers have to pay a lot more just to get normal quality clicks, THAT isn't equitable.

See attach

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 22:13
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Sam Farnham on 14 Jun 2015 at 22:13

See attach

The bottom line is that most sellers feel the filters here are not accurate. I generate sales all day long. And if you look at the hostnames on my traffic it does not gel with whatever that graph represents.

With regard to being equitable. Go to the Facebook groups or go to Warrior and see what the pricing is there WITHOUT ANY FILTERING. Then come back here and you will realize what a bargain this place is.

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 22:48
Sam Farnham
15 posts / 8 likes

I've been on the Facebook groups and I know what you're saying, it is good Udimi has filters at all. I'm placing my first orders this week and I always use tracking links, so I'll see for myself what's coming in. I just don't see how buyers could make a decent ROI with $1+ click filters on.

Dimitri, what do you think about what Heather said about the graphs? Any truth to that?

Posted 14 Jun 2015 at 23:15
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Sam Farnham on 14 Jun 2015 at 23:15

See attach

I don't know how to put that bar into context. Because look here at this image it says I only have 14% mobile. That would mean that my list has to be 86% desktop!

See attach

Posted 15 Jun 2015 at 00:16
Go up
Go down