A Note to HTA / High Traffic Academy Buyers

A Note to HTA / High Traffic Academy Buyers
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Thank you so much for all your business! It is truly appreciated

However, there are A LOT of you. In fact more of you then active sellers and list segments.

Vick, is a fantastic marketer but he still can't get away from list or ad blindness. While most of the top sellers here are constantly adding fresh optins to our lists it is not enough to escape the sheer volume of requests to run this offer.

So as a consequence, your optin rates may be LOWER then what HTA advertises.

Therefore, I STRONGLY urge ALL of you to place this offer behind a CUSTOM SQUEEZE page that only you run. By the doing this you will capture much more of the valuable traffic that is sent to you, get HTA leads and then be able to remail it other offers that it might not have seen before.

This is the best way to maximize you hard earned dollars that you spend here on Udimi.

Cheers!

Heather

Posted 5 Aug 2015 at 16:52
Guy Nzanza
3 posts / 1 like
Heather Alessandra on 05 Aug 2015 at 16:52

See attach

Heather Alessandra, Hi Heather, thanks for your advise. Do you have any sample of this please?

Posted 16 Aug 2015 at 08:03
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Well, for noobs I always recommend something like leadpages.net when getting started with new, custom squeeze pages to hide offers behind. You can literally have one up and running in less then an hour. They make it really easy to do. There few other companies out there as well that do that same thing.

Posted 17 Aug 2015 at 05:42
Guy Nzanza
3 posts / 1 like

Thanks for your help.!

Posted 17 Aug 2015 at 18:04
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Guy Nzanza on 17 Aug 2015 at 18:04

See attach

Your welcome!

Posted 17 Aug 2015 at 18:09
Andy Laurents
11 posts / 8 likes

So very much like you, Heather...going the extra mile, making suggestions, providing amazing service to your buyers. You seriously ROCK.

Of course, the fact you accepted my swipe whereas I've had about 6 sellers reject it does help me put you into that "Rock Star" category. :)

Posted 17 Aug 2015 at 20:55
Kamal Makhmudov
1 post / 1 like

Heather is the best on Udimi.com, keep up girl!

Posted 8 Sep 2015 at 18:12
Go up
Go down