Isn't It Time For The Sellers To Be Protected Too?

Isn't It Time For The Sellers To Be Protected Too?
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

I have been here to Safe Swaps and then Udimi over two years now and I have seen to many changes, some are good and some ...well... not so... what I'm saying is that as a seller I want to be protected too from buyers that are new here and do not know what a possitive rating is for and for others that put a negative rating on purpose just to get some free clicks (there are not many luckily) ... Most of us here know that when you book a solo ads there is no quarantee neither on the opt in rate nor at sales ... I think it is unfair for all to put a negative rating just because you had NO SALES!!! Really now? Even if you have buyers on your list you will never know if they buy the product that you promoting !!! It's time for Udimi to do something for the sellers too and not just only for the buyers, so we can be able to remove the negative ratings in more ways that full refund . Thank you for reading , George

Posted 10 Aug 2015 at 23:30
Malik Trotman
3790  / 15
2 posts / 4 likes

i agree

Posted 10 Aug 2015 at 23:54
Desmond Akil Smith
5441  / 18
4 posts / 6 likes

we need to be able to at least have the ability reply to the negative rating like ebay

Posted 10 Aug 2015 at 23:57
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

We need to be able to change it when and if it doesn't agree with the common sense ....

Posted 11 Aug 2015 at 09:29
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
George Kapo on 10 Aug 2015 at 23:30

See attach

your so right George after all we are not in school were you get a good grade or bad grade

Posted 11 Aug 2015 at 11:39
Christian Grey
5 posts / 2 likes

See attach

I totally agree with George. His idea about protecting the sellers also is very fair and if Udimi would like to improve things here should definetly take it under serious consideration. I would like also to know about the opinion of the other respected members of the community here because this is a critical matter which concerns all of us.

Posted 11 Aug 2015 at 20:41
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

A reply from Udimi would also be appreciated ... we sure need ,for both sellers and buyers, the negative and possitive rating but what if we all use it just to harm another member as a seller or we put negative ratings just because .. it's a very important matter and it needs to be solve at once cause I'm sure none of the sellers here likes this method aka if you want the negative rating to dissapear make a full refund no matter if you are right of wrong... that's not how it supposed to work , what do you think about that Uncle Dimitri?

Posted 11 Aug 2015 at 23:03
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
George Kapo on 11 Aug 2015 at 23:03

See attach

your right there are certain buyer who give seller bad rating to get a refund

Posted 11 Aug 2015 at 23:15
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

I know ,unfortunatelly there are but we need to be protected from those and also from buyers that do not really know what bad rating is for . There must be a resolution center maybe where we can solve these kind of matters and not just to refund, cause all will do that !!! Put a negative rating no matter what so they can get free clicks ... There are very good buyers and sellers here but what about those few who aren't...?

Posted 11 Aug 2015 at 23:44
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
George Kapo on 11 Aug 2015 at 23:44

See attach

i think when a buyer keep rating seller bad they should be looked into closely

Posted 12 Aug 2015 at 01:32
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

That's true Liz but nobody cares about the sellers from what I can see... if they did they would made more features for their protection too , like deleting false ratings etc ...

Posted 12 Aug 2015 at 11:52
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes

I agree, I sell my solos elsewhere also, and I thought I would start here on udimi, but all I've had are buyers that aren't posting feedback at all and because I'm new to udimi they won't release funds until I have min 5 positive feedbacks, which I think is too much to withhold from sellers, how are we suppose to earn money when it's on hold because people are too lazy to leave feedback? I also currently have a buyer that I delivered clicks to 2 weeks ago and he still hasn't left feedback because he said he wants to analyze the open rates of the subs he got off me, he got awesome optin % and great T1% and now wants to analyze open rates of subs, I said that all depends on how good your follow up emails are. What else are we expected to do now as sellers here?

Posted 13 Aug 2015 at 16:00
Tom Geo
392  / 15
73 posts / 37 likes

See attach

Agree George Seller protection should be a Must here

Posted 13 Aug 2015 at 20:29
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

I know guys , yes ok protect the buyers but what about the sellers ? What can we do to have the same rights with the buyers ...? it's just isn't fair and it's got to change asap ...

Posted 13 Aug 2015 at 22:34
Peter Hunt
4 posts / 3 likes

See attach

if a solo seller cannot produce at least a few optins, then his list is either rubbish or he is knowingly sending an offer to his list out of target market. Either way it is common knowledge that a solo is generally more attractive hence higher price fur to increased responsiveness. I could sell you right now a 8000 lead list. But never here since it is a sort of lead I couldn't class as solo.

Posted 15 Aug 2015 at 08:43
Andy Laurents
11 posts / 8 likes

See attach

Could not agree with you more. I'm not a seller but it's unfair and wrong to put that kind of expectation on the seller. How well written is the ad copy? How attractive is the subject-line? I get garbage all the time in my email with the most ridiculous subject-lines and I never even open. I'm a professional...and want to work with professionals. Just my .02 cents worth....spend it wisely. :)

Posted 15 Aug 2015 at 20:33
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

I'm just asking for equality in sellers and buyers , I am both and I want to be covered both ways . This is not negotiable ... it must be done... I am still supriced that I am the first asking something so logical as protection !!!!

Posted 15 Aug 2015 at 23:12
Peter Hunt
4 posts / 3 likes
George Kapo on 15 Aug 2015 at 23:12

See attach

I think it is simpler, the problem is What really is a solo and what is to be reasonably expected, a good seller will ALWAYS seek to satisfy his or her buyers. Since when did you enjoy a purchase that didn't provide the expected experience. Udimi needs to tighten its ship or both sellers and buyers will start to jump ship, by the way have you heard about a udimi like site....................................................................

Posted 16 Aug 2015 at 05:52
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

This is not about satisfaction cause there are people that are never satisfied, is about what is wrong and what is right and the right thing is both sellers and buyers to have the same expectations from each other .

Posted 17 Aug 2015 at 17:06
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Peter Hunt on 16 Aug 2015 at 05:52

See attach

your right it is about the buyer and seller relationship

Posted 17 Aug 2015 at 17:15
Mark Joel Haydin
1621  / 13
59 posts / 36 likes

Just had one of my buyers finally get back to me to leave some feedback after almost a month of him analyzing the open rates of the optins i gave him and he wrote to me this: HI Mark, sorry but it seems that the time to leave a rating has ended.... What is the go with that? Why the hell is there a time limit on leaving feedback? I waited for him to analyze the open rates then, he can't leave feedback for me to unlock the funds in my account that udimi should not be holding for such a long time, it makes it almost impossible for new people on udimi to succeed, we will just be doing free solos and not get paid for months.

Posted 17 Aug 2015 at 20:26
Go up
Go down