Isn't It Time For The Sellers To Be Protected Too?

Isn't It Time For The Sellers To Be Protected Too?
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

I have been here to Safe Swaps and then Udimi over two years now and I have seen to many changes, some are good and some ...well... not so... what I'm saying is that as a seller I want to be protected too from buyers that are new here and do not know what a possitive rating is for and for others that put a negative rating on purpose just to get some free clicks (there are not many luckily) ... Most of us here know that when you book a solo ads there is no quarantee neither on the opt in rate nor at sales ... I think it is unfair for all to put a negative rating just because you had NO SALES!!! Really now? Even if you have buyers on your list you will never know if they buy the product that you promoting !!! It's time for Udimi to do something for the sellers too and not just only for the buyers, so we can be able to remove the negative ratings in more ways that full refund . Thank you for reading , George

Posted 10 Aug 2015 at 23:30
Christian Grey
5 posts / 2 likes
Heather Alessandra on 21 Aug 2015 at 15:09

See attach

sorry but it is not a matter of pride. I always find a way to work with most of the buyers but some of them for example are placing a bad rating because they don't have any sales. Is it my fault If I deliver all the unique and heavilly filtered clicks that they have ordered but they don't have a sale? I don't think so... Secondary there are also a few buyers that unfortunately are giving a bad rating in order to take a refund in order to remove the bad rating. I am a member here for almost 3 years and Udimi puts me in the same place with someone who is a member for 1-2 months and has purchased a couple of solos and doesn't even bother to answer my messages... Something has to be done and the guys from Udimi have to find a fairer way to treat us buyers.

Posted 21 Aug 2015 at 19:48
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

I couldn't agree more with you Christian . With all do respect Heather Alessandra I do not agree with you at the slicest . I am a seller and a buyer here and I know how Udimi works in both ways. We need equality . I don't ask nothing more than that .... and you think that I ... we are asking too much ?

Posted 21 Aug 2015 at 23:14
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

@George We already have tools to deal with negatives. Either get the buyer to remove it or refund. Not sure specifically what else it is you want?

@Christian - Pride? I swallowed that long ago for the sake of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and business has never been better.

Posted 22 Aug 2015 at 03:51
Andy Laurents
11 posts / 8 likes

I'm a noob here so perhaps am not an authority to speak but...really, if you have a buyer that just blasts you with a negative to get a refund then that's a one-time purchase for them. Wouldn't you simply refuse to sell to them again? The old, "rip me off once, shame on you - twice, shame on me" approach? Are there so many of these jerks that if you refuse to sell a second time to every one of them you'd have no buyers? I can assure you, you'd have at least me as a buyer cuz I'm extremely fair to everyone and do not rip anyone off. I have to high of personal integrity to do that.

Okay, I'm done...great conversation. I personally enjoy a cool-headed debate where a subject is dug into from opposing sides.

Posted 22 Aug 2015 at 04:06
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Andy Laurents on 22 Aug 2015 at 04:06

See attach

Glad you can tell this is a friendly debate. Cause it is :)

Yes there are always a few unsavory individuals but I have sold over 1000 solos over the years here and it such a small fraction that I don't think it is worth upsetting the current balance. I just refund them, never sell to them again and move on.

Posted 22 Aug 2015 at 05:33
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

Heather let me be specific then... I want a resolution center like there was in Safe Swaps . When the buyers doesn't answers the pms , when he is not sure why he put the negative rating (yes this has also happened) and for 100 more reasons :)

Posted 22 Aug 2015 at 11:54
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Andy Laurents on 22 Aug 2015 at 04:06

See attach

I don't think that there are many of them at all. I think it's happened to me once. Uncle Dimitry and the Udimi staff are really good about weeding unscrupulous buyers out.

Posted 22 Aug 2015 at 16:24
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
George Kapo on 22 Aug 2015 at 11:54

See attach

I can't recall a resolution center in Safe Swaps. Maybe that was before my time or my memory is slipping. LOL

I dunno, my issue rate is like 1% and in 98% of those cases it is the buyer, hosting, tracker or A/R that ends up being the issue and I show them why they are wrong but if they are still not satisfied I just refund.

My guess the other top sellers around here have similar issue rates. Therefore, it would be difficult for me to see why Udimi would spend additional resources developing some type of resolution center for such a small percentage of orders.

I could think of 1000 other better uses of their time. Like an API, that would give me access to all my order information so I could build a custom backend for myself, integrate my a/r and tracking.

Posted 23 Aug 2015 at 04:45
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

I'm glad you do Heather and maybe you should make a thread for all those things just like I did for what I wanted :) . Some agree with me and some are not, both opinions are welcome . My point is that I don't feel as secure as the buyers here and I would like this to change and I will try to succeed it . From what I can recall if there was a negative rating at Safe Swaps you could make a ticket and the SS staff examined the situation to see if it was ok , if it was not they just removed the rating . Here is just "Sorry can't do nothing , make the refund . Thank you " LOL

Posted 23 Aug 2015 at 11:35
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
George Kapo on 23 Aug 2015 at 11:35

See attach

I think buyer and seller should work together but when the buyer does not response to multiable message from seller then support should help out

Posted 23 Aug 2015 at 15:28
Christian Grey
5 posts / 2 likes
Liz Hall on 23 Aug 2015 at 15:28

See attach

I couldn't agree more with you. After all If a member doesn't bother even to answer to multiple messages then in my opinion Udimi support should take that under serious consideration regarding the member's credibility. As for George you are absolutely right the previous system in Safe Swaps that you are talking about was 100% better than the present one of Udimi.

Posted 23 Aug 2015 at 21:08
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

Couldn't agree with both of you more ... bottom line is Udimi to hear our calls for help and do the very best they can for all :)

Posted 23 Aug 2015 at 22:58
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
George Kapo on 23 Aug 2015 at 11:35

See attach

Yes, I do recall that they would remove certain feedbacks. But I think at that time I don't believe you could refund and remove a negative either.

The truth is buyers DON'T OWE US AN EXPLANATION. And that should not be grounds for feedback removal.

And put yourself in Udimi's shoes, what a waste of time and resources to have to start arguing with sellers as well.

And it is a waste of a sellers time to have to argue with Udimi as well. Just refund and move on to the next!

Posted 23 Aug 2015 at 23:04
Adrian Costan
1476  / 4
23 posts / 8 likes

@Heather Alessandra

As stated by Uncle Dimitry this will come in the next update: 100% Refunds and Ratings

Currently a 100% refund removes bad rating from seller’s profile. This won’t happen anymore. Bad rating will stay half-visible on profile even after full refund. This will give potential buyers better idea about seller’s past experience.

So that won't be an option.

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 00:19
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Adrian Costan on 24 Aug 2015 at 00:19

See attach

Thanks for alerting me to that. I was not aware. Well that changes everything. Not sure how that helps buyers either as a good seller in my opinion should provide a quick refund if a buyer is not satisfied. Now we will no longer be incentivized to do that.

Hopefully, Udimi will rethink this one.

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 01:35
Sven
22 posts / 26 likes

I definitely agree on this one. Of course it is good that buyers are protected but to often that put the seller in a very hard situation whenever a buyer choose to do something bad :(

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 07:27
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

Yeap it does... doesn't it ? Let's just hope that Udimi will rethink a lot hole of a deal about sellers protection too ...

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 11:36
Youramy Sahak
30  / 5
10 posts / 4 likes

i also agree.. that great..

Posted 24 Aug 2015 at 12:37
George Kapo
821  / 5
22 posts / 19 likes

Ty mate , let's hope that we will be heard !

Posted 27 Aug 2015 at 22:22
Paulo Ribeiro
2 posts / 0 likes

Well, i think this is something that affect all the sellers, so all the sellers are in the same boat. Probably the issue is offering a stellar Solo, because there are many sellers that provide crappy clicks and in some cases buy from VAs and microworkers fake optins. That will put the entire market at risk in my opinion.

Posted 28 Aug 2015 at 22:13
Go up
Go down