Why have many of my completed delivery rates changed. (in the red)

Why have many of my completed delivery rates changed. (in the red)
Vincent Craine
17 posts / 5 likes

I have been a member of safe-swaps for years (hall of fame)and Udimi

All of a sudden many of my delivery rates have changed to show the solo was not complete but still have a positive rating. What the heck is going on here. I have the proof that this is wrong. see a screen shot http://screencast.com/t/LBpFFBFakz

Was their a software glitch that caused this. Please fix - as every solo I have done UDIMI I have finished, One recently his capture page did not work. Still finished w/ overs - I sent him a message asking him what I could do to help him.

Please let me know what happened

Vince Craine

Posted 9 Sep 2015 at 23:12
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Vincent Craine on 09 Sep 2015 at 23:12

See attach

Percentage shows how many clicks you have managed to deliver within 100 hours. If some of the clicks were sent after allotted time then the percentage of the delivered clicks will be lower.

Posted 10 Sep 2015 at 06:28
Vincent Craine
17 posts / 5 likes

All were complete and showed complete for months. NONE did not finish in the 100 hours. these just appeared this week (red) - makes no sense. One said 18 clicks delivered for 100 click solo, total lie and BS. This needs to be looked at. No need of this!

Posted 10 Sep 2015 at 08:15
Udimi Notifications
208 posts / 131 likes

Profiles show only traffic delivered WITHIN 100 HOURS after solo date.

You STARTED delivery FOUR DAYS LATE.

YOU HAVE TO START SOLO THE DAY IT WAS BOOKED.

If you don't like this business practice, please don't waste our time, nobody holds you (and your BS) here!

See attach

Posted 10 Sep 2015 at 08:33
Vincent Craine
17 posts / 5 likes

Some times you get backed up. As long as the solo is finished in the allotted time, why should anyone get penalized. Does UDIMI think no-one does solos out side this platform.

Posted 16 Sep 2015 at 19:23
Udimi Notifications
208 posts / 131 likes
Vincent Craine on 16 Sep 2015 at 19:23

See attach

you MISSED delivery DEADLINE. Allotted time is 100 HOURS

Posted 16 Sep 2015 at 21:33
Go up
Go down