Sending Extra Clicks To Buyers

Sending Extra Clicks To Buyers
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes

Hey Udimi Fam, I always like to provide extra clicks to my buyers, however, it seems to be difficult to do with this system. I followed the instructions from support, but the tracking link only shows the amount of clicks ordered. The extra clicks did not show up on the completed order even though they were sent. Can anyone that has been successful delivering extra clicks please help me? I need a step by step of how to get the Udimi tracking to show my extra clicks I am sending to the buyers. I selected the send extra clicks to buyers, but it didnt not work.....Thanks all

Posted 1 Nov 2015 at 15:38
Donte Evans
31  / 4
27 posts / 9 likes

Same problem with all my solos. I guess all my extra clicks went into a blackhole somewhere

Posted 1 Nov 2015 at 21:39
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes

There are two options:
1. To send all clicks to the buyer (including overdelivery and filtered clicks).
2. To set percentage of the bonus clicks that you wish to send to the buyer and the rest of the clicks (overdelivery and filtered) will go to your personal link.
All this can be set in the My swipes section.

1. Option

2. option

See attach

See attach

Posted 1 Nov 2015 at 22:55
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes
Donte Evans on 01 Nov 2015 at 21:39

See attach

I have one buyer that actually received the clicks, it just didn't show up on the udimi tracker.....

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 02:50
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes
Tomenyuk on 01 Nov 2015 at 22:55

See attach

I did the first option and it does not work. The second option I do not see on my screen:(. I would love to just add a percentage of extra clicks.....the second option is is not there on my screen. Could it be because I am a new seller?

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 02:53
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Kay Gambrell on 02 Nov 2015 at 02:53

See attach

Did you try to set second option in the future solo order or the old one?

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 08:31
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes

both. It doesnt work either way. Future orders are complete and can't be altered, and when I set to have all extra clicks sent to customer (before the order is complete) that doesnt work either. Not sure what to do at this point. I do have a customer that confirmed he got the OD, but it didnt show up on the Udimi tracking

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 15:50
Go up
Go down