Why do buyer has to suffer for your business decision?

Why do buyer has to suffer for your business decision?
Reza Karim
4 posts / 9 likes

I am a good buyer and I had spent a lot of money with you last month to do my solo ads campaign. All of my top solo vendors are gone from your company. Some of them accepted the ads order but did not deliver without any valid explanation. After that you want me to buy ads from those crappy sellers who already had delivered me garbage before. It cost me so much money to find those good sellers and I have nothing to do with them personally, even I don't care to know what's going on with you and the sellers. All I cared the good sellers to deal with and give me a great customer service. I have been a business owner for more than thirty-five years and I try to have a great relationship with my clients. And I find out completely different business ethics you have in UDIMI. When I started with you at first week, it went really bad with DDOS (personal trouble with you and sellers) attacks and I realized the problem and accepted it with care. Since then, I try to order from my best sellers, and most of them accepted the orders but did not deliver. And later I can't communicate with them.I did not ask for a refund, I needed the service. As a good buyer and invested so much money with you, I have every right to find out why do I have to suffer for the business decision you made? Actually, this point you ruined my business strategy and had provided with bad leads because those sellers are not here explain. Like Manny who provided bad leads to buyers and he got canned by you too. I have been with you two weeks, became first and 3rd ranked buyers of the week. Also, 2nd in the month. Please do explain, as a buyer why did I get victimized? Thanks. Reza

Posted 1 Nov 2015 at 21:06
Donte Evans
31  / 4
27 posts / 9 likes

Sorry to hear Reza. My dealing with you has been great so I understand your concern.

Posted 1 Nov 2015 at 21:37
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes

Reza, I am hoping you got a refund for the clicks you bought from that scammer...

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 02:57
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

Reza,

I don't think Udimi is here to punish you. Believe me if they have banned a seller it is generally for good reason! You don't want those clicks under any circumstance.

Have you checked on the "My Money" tab on the left hand side of screen and looked to see if Udimi hasn't automatically credited you back the money?

If clicks are never delivered this is what happens usually automatically because Udimi holds the money until all clicks are delivered.

If you are a new seller the standards are even more difficult to get funds released.

If the money isn't already shown as a credit under "My Money" I would go ahead and put a ticket in with support.

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 05:39
Reza Karim
4 posts / 9 likes

Thanks, Heather. They did refund my money a few times, but I purchased goods not to get the refund, my friend. Why did sellers accept those orders and ready to deliver it on time which I needed badly? All of the sudden I found out ordered had been cancelled and money got refunded. I was not given any explanation at all and could not communicate with the sellers anymore. My money still sitting there and I have to find a new seller to use my money. At this moment, I don't want to retest in UDIMI to find another good seller again and same scenario repeats.

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 06:19
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Reza Karim on 02 Nov 2015 at 06:19

See attach

Please explain if you got your money back how were you victimized?

Cause you didn't get your clicks?

But why would you want clicks from a CRIMINAL in the first place?

Based on your story it seems to me you were PROTECTED rather then victimized!

There are many great sellers on here Reza.

If you don't want it to happen again and you really want to play it safe look for sellers with minimum 300 feedbacks and that have RECENT (like in the last month) comments regarding sales and signups.

Cheers

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 06:38
Reza Karim
4 posts / 9 likes

Heather,

All those money I invested on clicks with those five sellers, you think were they criminal when they were delivering those clicks to me?

As a buyer, at that time I thought I got what I needed from them at the first place. And I did not know they would become a criminal later.

I was running a campaign and it ends on November 2nd. And I did not get all the clicks I wanted. Because of that I got victimized. All those sellers should have taken out before they accepted my orders..I was not PROTECTED at that time, my friend. Now, I suffered.

I know there are many good sellers here. But there is no guarantee that they would become a criminal one day when we, as a buyer find them a good seller.

I have nothing more to say about this anymore, Heather. Thanks

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 07:20
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes

Reza, I have been scammed a few times, by the person taking my money and NOT delivering the clicks, or the person taking my money and delivering horrible clicks. I understand where you are coming from, because when you are depending on the traffic to come in, it SUCKS not to get it. The best way to recover in my experience is just to keep moving forward. A new product launch is right around the corner, so keep going my friend. This will soon be a distant memory. There are many great sellers out there, just be careful!!

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 15:53
Agnes Marin
347  / 8
72 posts / 23 likes
Reza Karim on 02 Nov 2015 at 07:20

See attach

Just a quick reply did you check out their testimonials? how long where they selling solo ads? I think my best practise would go to check all the testimonials before ordering i dont know the people you ordered, but they where probably New ones with really Low prices? is that correct?

Thanks

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 18:23
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes
Agnes Marin on 02 Nov 2015 at 18:23

See attach

Checking testimonials is definitely a good practice, I will say though, that as a new seller, the BEST way to get started is by having lower prices. Then people will test out your service and you can show them you are great. Without testimonials, lower pricing is a way to compete. My prices are currently low, while I build up my profile on Udimi, then I will resume regular pricing as I take care of my customers and they leave testimonials. I really hate that scammers are making it hard for legit sellers to actually get started.

Posted 2 Nov 2015 at 18:29
Amy Champagne
1 post / 0 likes

Refunds are rightly deserved but the damage goes deeper than just your pocket book. A lot of people don't realize until it's too late that when you're scammed by solo ad vendors your whole reputation has been put at risk as well. A lot of the auto-responder services will shut you down due to complaint rates from people on bought lists that these scammers use to fill orders. Bot traffic and bought lists and bad solo vendors; 3 things that can put your business 6 feet under.

Posted 31 Jul 2019 at 00:03
Go up
Go down