Selling solos

Selling solos
Tony Sharma
4 posts / 1 like

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I want to start selling clicks and just had a few questions to sellers. I was just wondering when you sell solos on Udimi do you use your own tracker as well? Do you use anything else in your autoresponder like a html redirect etc because they don't like rotators?

Thanks guys

Posted 17 Nov 2015 at 03:31
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

I think many sellers here use their own trackers and rotators. Most of the big autoresponders use their own tracker links too. The Udimi filter is advanced.

Posted 18 Nov 2015 at 02:42
Richy Burns
10 posts / 2 likes
Tony Sharma on 17 Nov 2015 at 03:31

See attach

Yip I use both html redirect using Instabuilder 2 (as to avoid my AR picking up my rotator link) Then I also use my own tracking link so that I can keep tabs on things. Also, it's always great to cross reference too!

Posted 7 Dec 2015 at 13:55
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes

I use my own tracker as a great way to keep track of whats going on. Udimi has great tracking as well. Just remember if you use your own tracker, to take into account filtered clicks when you set number of clicks. There have been days when I set it, went to sleep, woke up and the order should have been complete, but was not because I did not factor in enough filtered clicks, just just don't forget about Udimi filter:). Good luck!

Posted 7 Dec 2015 at 14:32
Ashin Alwis
16  / 2
3 posts / 3 likes

I use mt tracker too. You can buy from me and sell at a slight higher CPC price. Reseller https://udimi.com/bestsoload

Posted 16 Dec 2015 at 17:36
Go up
Go down