OPT-ins ???

OPT-ins ???
Brian Bond
2 posts / 2 likes

How do i find my opt-ins after my ad was run?

Posted 15 Jan 2016 at 17:32
Liz Hall
2325  / 5
339 posts / 161 likes
Brian Bond on 15 Jan 2016 at 17:32

How do i find my opt-ins after my ad was run?

your opt-in are in your auto-responder or if you use a tracker but tracker are never right i alway go by my AR

Posted 15 Jan 2016 at 19:57
Brian Bond
2 posts / 2 likes

The opt-in tracking can be activated in the Swipes section and this feature is available only for the Prime members of our website.

Posted 15 Jan 2016 at 22:11
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

If you don't want to rely on some external tracker you have to add some sort of subid to the link of your squeezepage. Something like:

mysqueezepage.com/?subid=sellername

Then in your AR you may just filter the opt-ins that have only that subid in the url.

Cheers!

Posted 17 Jan 2016 at 13:34
Christopher Jones
20 posts / 3 likes
Maurizio Pace on 17 Jan 2016 at 13:34

If you don't want to rely on some external tracker you have to add some sort of subid to the link of your squeezepage. Something like:

mysqueezepage.com/?subid=sellername

Then in your AR you may just filter the opt-ins that have only that subid in the url.

Cheers!

Maurizio, you are too technical for some people...Explain in more detail and in terms people can understand your reply. Some things you've done as far as the technical stuff other's are not educated on.

To do a sublink tracking in a url some people don't know about yet.

Posted 31 Jan 2016 at 01:56
Dennis Lee
14 posts / 3 likes
Christopher Jones on 31 Jan 2016 at 01:56

Maurizio, you are too technical for some people...Explain in more detail and in terms people can understand your reply. Some things you've done as far as the technical stuff other's are not educated on.

To do a sublink tracking in a url some people don't know about yet.

I'm using Aweber, and just like what Maurizio said, you can append a unique seller id to your URL in order to track optins (example):

If you have an existing squeeze page with the URL:

http://mydomain.com/squeeze/

then you can append a unique seller id, in this case "udimi" to your URL as follows:

http://mydomain.com/squeeze/?/subid=udimi

In Aweber, go to Subscribers ==> Manage Subscribers

Set Search Field to "Add URL" ==> "contains", then type "udimi" in the text field.

This will result in display only subscribers from the seller "udimi" (Note: as with most Aweber statistics, I found that this result is not 100% accurate).

Posted 31 Jan 2016 at 16:05
Christopher Jones
20 posts / 3 likes

Mr. Dennis I sent my message to Maurizio Pace about being more simpler in his response to replies not you sir. That was for him.

Posted 31 Jan 2016 at 21:17
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Thanks Dennis for the expanation! I was too late.

@Chrisopher: Sorry for being too much technical but luckily Mr. Lee explained it very clearly. I guess there's no need to repeat what he already said.

Cheers!

Posted 31 Jan 2016 at 22:45
James Hall
295  / 9
16 posts / 33 likes
Brian Bond on 15 Jan 2016 at 22:11

The opt-in tracking can be activated in the Swipes section and this feature is available only for the Prime members of our website.

Is that for buyer or seller??

Posted 2 Feb 2016 at 02:13
Go up
Go down