Where do I go to change my filters?

Posted 12 May 2016 at 14:51
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Jerry Stephens on 12 May 2016 at 14:51

Where do I go to change my filters?

Filters

For your convenience the price is the same across all our sellers:
T1 Only: 10¢ – will be filtered visitors from non-T1 countries. T1 countries are wealthiest countries of the world. Most buyers come from these countries.
No mobile: 15¢ – will be filtered visitors from mobile devices, but not from desktop on mobile connection.
No proxy: 15¢ – will be filtered visitors who use transparent proxy. Don’t confuse with anonymous proxies that are filtered automatically.
No web: 2¢ – people who came from a website. Cheapest filter, because it is not really possible to determine where user came from. In addition, it is easy to game the system with null-referrer type scripts. We don’t recommend using this deprecated IP option.
To help you with some decisions, Udimi shows simple calculation whether it is profitable or not to turn on some filters for the seller or not:
PLEASE NOTE: some sellers are very generous and they send you even “filtered” traffic (Udimi system allows them to do so), so you can ask your seller where they send filtered traffic to.

Posted 12 May 2016 at 15:13
Jerry Stephens
4 posts / 1 like

Thank You I finally found them. Thank you for the information...!

Posted 12 May 2016 at 15:15
Karianne Gagnon
9 posts / 4 likes

I sent Jerry 57 clicks this morning and they all got filtered despite my other orders doing fine. Do you know what might be causing this?

Posted 12 May 2016 at 15:42
Jerry Stephens
4 posts / 1 like

I did not click on any filters, so your guess is as good as mine.

Udimi team emailed me about the filters, and I did not click on any of them, this is the Pits. I don't understand. All of your other orders are going through ok you say?! I have not done a thing on my end. Well thanks for trying this does stink though...!

Posted 12 May 2016 at 15:50
Karianne Gagnon
9 posts / 4 likes
Jerry Stephens on 12 May 2016 at 15:50

I did not click on any filters, so your guess is as good as mine.

added later

Udimi team emailed me about the filters, and I did not click on any of them, this is the Pits. I don't understand. All of your other orders are going through ok you say?! I have not done a thing on my end. Well thanks for trying this does stink though...!

Yes Jerry. Asking the Udimi team. Maybe they will know more than we do :)

Posted 12 May 2016 at 15:51
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Karianne Gagnon on 12 May 2016 at 15:51

Yes Jerry. Asking the Udimi team. Maybe they will know more than we do :)

Please report the issue in the Help section.

https://udimi.com/help

Posted 12 May 2016 at 17:09
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
179 posts / 28 likes

Jerry may be a prime member. Usually prime members have strict filters on without selecting themselves. All sellers eventually notice that. :-

Olushola

https://udimi.com/txkot

Posted 12 May 2016 at 20:55
Jerry Stephens
4 posts / 1 like

Hello: Thank you for the info the only filters that are on are the ones on the bottom right side. One person could not send out any mail it was all sent back I guess. Now I have someone else doing it and it seems to be working alright. STRANGE but this is all new to me too. Again thanks for the reply...!

Posted 12 May 2016 at 21:06
Go up
Go down