Forum Solo ads unconfirmed sign ups no double opt in

1 post / 1 like

I had 85 sign ups from a 150 click solo ad and not one of the 85 confirmed, seems strange. My usual ratio with organic sign ups is 2 out of 3 confirm.

Should I expect this from solo ads or am I right to be a bit suspicious.

This was my first solo ad and it has not given me confidence to do another.

4177 / 17
405 posts / 355 likes

I simply won't accept double optin orders...sorry I test every form before I take the order and if it double optin I don't accept. I also don't accept orders with phone numbers either...these two things KILL CONVERSIONS....

I have been online for 15 years.... Don't try to out think what works..

Good luck.

27 posts / 12 likes

Always turn off confirmed optin when buying solo ad traffic. Some people say you get a higher quality lead with confirmed optin but that's not always the case.

51 / 5
179 posts / 28 likes

Do not lose hope. Solo ads work. There are bad days and great days. Consistency and testing is the key.

381 / 9
40 posts / 22 likes
“
Paul Livett
Paul Livett on 24 May 2016 at 18:49

I had 85 sign ups from a 150 click solo ad and not one of the 85 confirmed, seems strange. My usual ratio with organic sign ups is 2 out of 3 confirm. Should I expect this from solo ads or am I right to be a bit suspicious. This was my first solo ad and it has not given me confidence to do another.

”

Hi Paul.

You should always turn of the confirmed optin when buying solo ads, or any other paid traffic. People are getting 100-500's of emails per day and your confirmed subscription email will get buried in seconds.

While that being said, I found it abit strange that 0 of the sign ups confirmed, I would expect atleast 2-3. have you checked the open rate %?