Buyer comments.

Buyer comments.
Clint Booker
8 posts / 15 likes

Buyers, please comment on the results of the leads from your traffic in the future. I am well aware that some sellers are buying leads and forcing them through to your capture page with a special software. This results in you getting nonreponsive leads. I am on a mission to purify solo ads and put them back the way they once were. Solo ads were once the number 1 lead source. We have to work together to clean up dirty sellers.

Posted 29 May 2016 at 18:39
Lucy Fleury
1 post / 0 likes

Thank you

Posted 29 May 2016 at 22:11
Pro Team
1 post / 2 likes
Clint Booker on 29 May 2016 at 18:39

Buyers, please comment on the results of the leads from your traffic in the future. I am well aware that some sellers are buying leads and forcing them through to your capture page with a special software. This results in you getting nonreponsive leads. I am on a mission to purify solo ads and put them back the way they once were. Solo ads were once the number 1 lead source. We have to work together to clean up dirty sellers.

new here and agree - posting "good seller" really doesn't help... More interested in responsive "leads" and buyers feedback in that regard, even on the most basic level... If optins are non-responsive it's a waste IMO.

Posted 30 May 2016 at 01:49
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

Fact is providers sell clicks....how well something sells will depend on the quality of the Landing pages and sales funnel. You can look at each sellers page a see the % of orders that have sales....

I know my leads are quality because I run some through my own sales funnels...I pull from the sames data that I sell here at Udimi but if I promote my sales funnel I do not use those leads to provide service at Udimi. I also have a huge flow of leads so I can make sure the lead never sees more then one offer at udimi... Most suppliers don't provide this service, I do because I have an infinite amount of leads and traffic.

The POINT is...you can see the % of conversion providers have on their profile. Make an informed decisions...and test all your landing pages and sales funnel.

Good Luck

Bill

Posted 10 Jun 2016 at 04:57
Clint Booker
8 posts / 15 likes

William. Thanks for that information. The conversions are for opt ins not sales. There some sellers using black hat tricks. One run I made I was contacted by my virtual assistant and I was informed that my leads were being pushed into the system.

On Thursday, June 9, 2016, Udimi forum wrote:

> [image: Udimi] William Mcrea. Fact is providers sell > clicks....how well something sells will depend on the quality of the > Landing pages and sales funnel. You can look at each sellers page a see the > % of orders th >

Posted 10 Jun 2016 at 12:11
William McRea
4213  / 17
406 posts / 355 likes

LOL...I am sorry Clint misunderstood the post. I would think Udimi's link and other would block any "black hat" techniques. But who knows. If someone is pushing leads into your funnel I would think a lot of BOUNCES and SPAM complaints would result...

Best of luck!

Posted 10 Jun 2016 at 15:12
Go up
Go down