51 / 5
179 posts / 28 likes

No filters should be no filters.

I see in the useless section duplicate clicks in the Tier 1 nations but there is no Tier 1 in the quality clicks. How is that possible?

So I ask myself a question: where are the original clicks?

Even redirect becomes ineffective when clicks are not accounted for.

This needs to be addressed effectively and quickly.

4180 / 18
405 posts / 355 likes

Olushola

I struggled with this at first... Trust me there is nothing nefarious going on. The traffic that seems to disappear is sent to your redirect link. I capture that with a ClickMagick tracking link and can see exactly whats going on. FUNNY THING is 9 out of 10 times this traffic is perfectly fine. I simply send it to my own sales funnel and have made money....

Other times I send it another Udimi order and it is accepted just fine. Now I run about 50 orders a day at udimi and about 100 from other sites...So I can move this traffic to other offers without any issue. So dont get frustrated.

Good luck man!

218 posts / 71 likes
“
Olushola Akinwumi
Olushola Akinwumi on 4 Jun 2016 at 01:25

No filters should be no filters. I see in the useless section duplicate clicks in the Tier 1 nations but there is no Tier 1 in the quality clicks. How is that possible? So I ask myself a question: where are the original clicks? Even redirect becomes ineffective when clicks are not accounted for. Thi

”

If there are any issues with your solo ads please contact Support in the Help section.